Im back at Hochanda this evening at 8pm for the launch of the One Day Special of the September release of Sue Wilsons die range for Creative Expressions. I thought you might like to see a sneak peak of one of the demo cards I have planned for either tonight or tomorrow shows ( tomorrows times are 9am, 12pm, 4pm and last chance at 7pm)
A card with a difference for todays post and show as Ive used green! This is a colour I rarely use however this card is completely shaded with colour cloud blending ink for this version i used Decedent Bamboo. On the show I will be demoing this card in another colour I hope this will show the flexibility of designs.
All the dies and collieries used will be available on tonights ( and tomorrows) shows and the instructions so just an ingredient list today. I will however list detail instructions for this one at the weekend with the demo card in whichever colour we choose on the show!
Ingredients:
Creative Expresions Craft dies by Sue Wilson
Classic Vase
Catkin stems
Ornate Oval
Decadent Bamboo colour cloud blending ink
coconut white foundation card
Star Sparys embossing folder
Enjoy...
Morning John, a delightful card a bit different and I like the colour you have used I don't use much green either but this is really lovely.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Love the card John and the way you have done the flowers - beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCrafty Hugs
Heather xx
Good morning John, not sure abut this one , it looks gold on my gizmo!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful card love the colours and the dies and the flowers thank you tracyw
Hi John I am not sure about this one, the vase half is beautiful.
ReplyDeletenot keen on the other half sorry. Have fun and take care recorder is set Kitty.
Morning John, well you certainly have brightened up my day with today's card, it is so beautiful, the colours really do go so well, I wonder what colour you will use tonight...............could it be aqua, lilac, lemon, or even blue, the mind boggles. Will be able to see tonight's show but will miss tomorrow mornings as I am at craft club, hopefully it will be repeated.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Lovely card and as you say green is rarely used but here it's perfect.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful show and I'm looking forward to seeing some real treats
Have a great day everyone
Donna G
Hi John, this is a beautiful card, love the colour ink you have used and lovely dies. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeletenot sure about these sticks, the vase half is beautiful as is the card, will reserve judgement until I see what else can be done with the sticks
ReplyDeleteGood morning John.
ReplyDeleteThe vase half is pretty, but I too, am not sure about the sticks. Will have to record the shows as I'm not around when they're live. Hope they go well.
Jan
Northampton
Hi John, well this is different, Love the vase half of the card, but like some of the other comments not sure about the other half of the card - sorry
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to the shows though.
Wendyx
Good morning John this is a gorgeous card. I haven't bought any colour cloud ink yet I must get round to it. Have a great day today. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteAnother stunning card, when I look at the dies it's hard to imagine what I can make of them. So glad we've got you and Sue to show us.
I'm looking forward to your shows tonight and tomorrow.
Have a great day
Maggie
Interesting card-I like the half with the case on, not sure about the other part. Maybe it's the angle of the picture making it look odd.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteNice card ! I see you have used the cut out bit again on the right and side - no waste with you!
Love the colour. Green is not a colour I reach for but this is a nice shade. Might need to invest!
Have a great time - the recorder is set.
Anne M xx
Hi John, a very unusual card, love the colour. X
ReplyDeleteVery unusual card today john
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteI love the left side of the card and how you've placed the oval behind the catkins in the vase. I'm not sure about the elements on the right but maybe when I see the demo it will make more sense. Recorder is set.
B xx
Looking forward to your demos John. I like the way you've done the embossing here.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteNot sure about this card sorry,
Take Care
Elaine H X
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteUnsure of these vase dies, but looking forward to more shows.
:-)
Lorna D
Wonderful card, adore the colour
ReplyDeleteNot a colour I would expect from you but I think I like it - difficult to say what it is like in real life as the iPad does not do it justice. The catkins are growing on me (forgive the pun) and I like the way you have used the cut out card on the right hand part of the piece as a feature in its own right.
ReplyDeleteTeresa
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteSadly I'm getting a mustard yellow on my screen so I'll have to imagine green lol! I did actually think this was 2 separate cards at first glance so have to say its a little too busy for me. Love the catkin stems and I'm sure your use of "collieries" will make the miners happy lol!
Will be watching tonight.
Any x
Very different for you !! Agree with Mrs Duck, love the catkins.
ReplyDeleteSue Mac
The recorder is set for all your shows, John. Love this card.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John. Jury's still out on this one, although I do like the colour. Recorder all set for your shows. Have fun.
ReplyDeleteSueL x
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLike Granny Sue, not sure about this one,
Lydia
X
Hi John, have to say you always have a surprise or two. Effective, love the colour.
ReplyDeleteMorning John, A beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hiya I have the recorder set looking forward to the shows.
ReplyDeletecrafty hugs Penx
Very pretty John, out most of the day, so on record....thank you....luv Ursula x
ReplyDeleteVery pretty John, out most of the day, so on record....thank you....luv Ursula x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card - those colours are right up my street. And you're on record here, too. Don't know why I'm always so busy but thankful that I am and able to do it.
Best wishes, Rose
Hello John, showing up mustard fro me too, nevertheless, I like mustard and the design is beautiful, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteA really beautiful card, I love the way that you have used the piece of card that the stems were cut from as part of the design. Looking forward to seeing your shows and they are set up to record as well in case there is anything I need to look back at.
Thanks for all the great inspiration,
Heather Treble
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteI love this card, the colour is gorgeous. Looking forward to seeing you demo this one.
Hugs
Linda xx
Hello John
ReplyDeleteLovely card and loving the colour. I can see that it would work in many different colours.
Look forward to seeing you demo on Hochanda.
Lol Barbara W xx
oh wow John what a truly beautiful card. Love how you've wasted nothing. Inspirational. Bye the way wish you did live next door.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your show tonight.
oh wow John what a truly beautiful card. Love how you've wasted nothing. Inspirational. Bye the way wish you did live next door.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your show tonight.
Anotherbeautiful card today, can't wait to see it in another colour as
ReplyDeleteI am not really into green.
Looking forward to the shows as usual, good luck.
Lovely card John.
ReplyDeleteLove Nancy xx
Hi John, love the card and the green is a gorgeous shade xx Love Karen xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. Looking forward to shows tomorrow.
Hugs, T x
Finally found my way to your blog. I will be recording all the shows so you are able to inspire me when I am well enough to craft again.
ReplyDeleteTake care all
Finally found my way to your blog. I will be recording all the shows so you are able to inspire me when I am well enough to craft again.
ReplyDeleteTake care all
Like this card. TV not working so cannot see the shows.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John, am about to catch up with your show now. Take Care Melody xxx
ReplyDeleteGlad you added some flowers to those twigs - I didn't like those on their own.
ReplyDeleteGlad you added some flowers to those twigs - I didn't like those on their own.
ReplyDelete