I had a Fab time yesterday with everyone at Pickwell farm and am looking forward to a return visit in August! I will hopefully post some pics join Monday or Tuesday!
I am demoing at the Newbury papercraft show on the 4th July for the art of Craft. For more details click HERE!
Today's card is a simple card made with one of Sues early release Striplet dies.
I simply cut the tethered hearts die centre in primrose card mounting onto a sheet of coconut white card covered in double sided adhesive. Next I added diamond snow to add a little bit of shimmer. I then cut the outline die from the tethered hearts striplet and foam mounted this over the top.
This makes a great standby card for any occasion as the intricacy belies the simplicity of the card.
Ingredients:
CReative Expressions Craft Dies by Sue Wilson
Tethered Hearts Striplet
Primrose and Coconut white foundation card
Stick on pearls, white 5mm & 8mm
Enjoy...
Morning John, pleased everything went so well for you yesterday. A beautiful card today, simple but elegant.
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday everyone, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
It is good to have ideas using a striplet die which are quite simple. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Gorgeous striplet John, lovely card.
ReplyDeleteJackie Trinder told me she had a great day with you yesterday, xxxx
I really did. Hugs xxx
DeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLovely card. What are the dimensions please?
Regards
Jan from NSW (Aus)
Hi John, lovely card today as always, I was actually looking at this die yesterday with my sister Rose. Lol
ReplyDeleteAnother to add to the ever growing must have list. Had to resist yesterday I had a rather large phone bill come in. Note to self check you don't go over your minutes on mobile as they then charge a fortune for anything over it.
Result is now I text then others ring me back lol. Should have got unlimited calls I know.
I've been asking my 4 daughters for money for my birthday so I can add to my dies and more of your stamps.
Have a great day
Maggie
Good morning John this is a fantastic card. I love the colours and the die is stunning. I have this die and it has been very useful it is good for anniversary and wedding cards. I had such a brilliant time at the workshop yesterday. I am looking forward to the next one. Thank you for all your help. Have a great day today and a safe journey home. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John, love the sentiment.
ReplyDeleteLove & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Morning John, a fabulous card have this die it is a great go to for a quick card.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Good morning John as you say a relatively easy card which looks so intricate. Glad you had a nice day yesterday love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteA simple yet beautiful card, John.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteA really pretty card and I love the primrose colour.
Thanks,
Heather Treble
Morning John, A lovely card, this striplet is really beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John,a simple but pretty card today.Take care Jane B.
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteWe all need a quick and elegant sometimes and this would fit the bill perfectly.
This Striplet has always made me think of something I can't quite put my finger on.
Have a rest today. I bet you're exhausted!
Ang x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteClean and simple, just ideal for any occasion. I adore this striplet.
Lorna D
Lovely card, very pretty.
ReplyDeleteMichele
This is a must do! I don't have this Striplet but I think this would work with the others too Ooh Ooh! I'm going to try this with the fabulous die I won on Sue's blog Lattice and Lace!
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLove this die, I used it twice this week myself for wedding and anniversary cards.
Great card, and as you say a good standby to have ready.Sounds like you had a great day yesterday.
Lydia
X
Beautiful card very versatile!
ReplyDeleteHi John, a really lovely card, it may be simple, but the design is striking. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteA Beautiful card John.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card love how you have used the die and the pretty mounting.
Hugs Annx
HinJohn
ReplyDeleteLovely card today. I'm hoping to go to the art of craft. Looks like it's going to be better than last year.
Hi John,
ReplyDeletePretty card, love the striplet and colour combo.
Best wishes, Rose
Afternoon John, Lovely card today love the primrose colour,
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing, love Junex (Cumbria)
Beautiful card again today, I love the layout and the whole design but
ReplyDeleteI must admit not sure about the colour.
love everything else about it though
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteSimply elegant...LOVE IT!
Love Janet x
from Wakefield
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteSimply elegant.....LOVE IT!
Love Janet x
from Wakefield
Hi John
ReplyDeleteSimple yet elegant, could be done with any of the striplets so a wonderful design you have shared with us
Thanks and hugs,
T x
great card ,this die makes a card look great ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteHi John, I think your card is a pretty little number it's so good that you can make a lovely card just out of. Striplet die. Take Care Melody x
ReplyDelete