I'm continuing the theme of Expressions today with this card made using the Thank You die which comes in 2 parts meaning that you can cut the words with the background and a perfect sized mat for behind it using the outline die.
On today's card I cut the thank you, with the outline die, in vintage Silver foundation card. I then cut just the outline from a piece of coconut white card onto which i added double sided adhesive. I then attached the words to the mat and added diamond snow in the gaps (this is really hard to see in the pictures.
Next I added a spray of delicate fronds die cut in the silver. I cut six of these and, using foam tape, arranged them peeping out behind the sentiment.
For the main body of the card I cut an aperture using the outline die form the Caribbean collection border die in a piece of ribbed white foundation card (part of the special finishes pack) I then cut the filigree section from the border die in a piece of the silver and foam mounted this behind the aperture.
Finally I added the sentiment on the right and mounted the whole piece on a card base made with a pierced border in silver.
Creative Expressions Craft Dies by Sue Wilson
Thank you expressions
Caribbean border
Delicate Fronds
Diamond Snow
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you another versatile card, good for any occasion just change the sentiment. Take care Kitty.
Morning John, a great card not too fussy just simple and elegant.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Lovely card ,John
ReplyDeleteLovely card-clean + simple.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Striking in it's simplicity - lovely !
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Rose
xx
Good morning John this is such a beautiful card. I love how you have used the dies on this one. I have the thank you die you have given me some new ideas. Have a great day today. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteI really like this card not too fussy, and quite elegant also.
Have a great day
Maggie
Beautiful, and so quick and easy for that last minute card
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. elegant card today. very stylish. Linda.
ReplyDeleteHi John, a beautiful and very stylish card today.Take care Jane B.
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful JOhn, xxx
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
A lovely CAS card In entirely my taste Not got the Carribean die but will try a smaller version using SW's 3D bows That might work mightn't it
ReplyDeleteMorning John, Beautiful card, Yes Karen I thought exactly the same
ReplyDeletewhen I saw this card, the border from my filigree bow would probably work too!
Thanks for sharing! love Junex (Cumbria)
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteSimply elegant....love these kind of cards that you do.
Love Janet x
from Wakefeild
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely card today. I don't have the Caribbean die, but I expect I could find something else in my stash.
Beautiful card John.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day
Love & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Good morning John, This is up my street!!! It's a classic case of less is soooo
ReplyDeletemuch more!!! Bless you John for catering for everyone's taste!!!
Keep them coming!!! Loopy Lynda xxx
Oh by the way I forgot to say, Have a good one!!!
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card!
Love the simplicity of this one.
Lorna D
Hi John. Another wonderful card, ideal for anyone and any occasion. I love it : ) Take care x
ReplyDeleteenjoy Tuesday everyone, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, june smith xxxtunningly gorgeous john, love it.
ReplyDeleteMorning John, Lovely.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteSuch an elegant look, lovely.
Thanks,
Heather Treble
Hi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card simple and very elegant.
Hugs Annx
Hi John, a lively quick and easy card, love the fronds. X Ros
ReplyDeleteMorning John, I love the simplicity of this card- very elegant.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous elegant card, love the simplicity of this one,
Lydia
X
Beautiful card John.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletebeautiful card - the dies do the work for you. Lovely.
Best wishes, Rose
Lovely card John.. could easily be made into a Crimbo card I think. Crafty Regards Julie Kay xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John, the big picture looked like a dusty lavender on my pc, the small one was full on silver, so I know this would look good in other colours too.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely evening - Deb C xx
An understated super card John love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteAnother gorgeous card today, I love the clean simple .
ReplyDeleteLove it.
lovely card John ,simple in style ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteMarvellous CAS card. Less is absolutely more with this one.
Great stuff matey.
Ang x
Hi John, love the card I didn't know the Caribbean boarder die had an outline di with it, will have to get mine out an have a look. Take Care Melody x
ReplyDeleteA lovely card John, with a frosty feeling to it.
ReplyDeleteLynne x