Today I am back in the swing of things and am doing a workshop at Pickwell farm in Southampton The workshop is fully booked however they are planning to do one again in August so I will let you know if there the date of the next one in case it is near you and you fancy a day of dieting and stamping with me!
Back to today and I thought a quick visit to Canada was in order, this is a card I made for my demo at Crafty Knits in Chorley using Cobalt blue and pumice foundation card. As I may have stated a few times I am in love with the Canadian collection background and the versatility. for this card all I did was to use the inside section of the die and repeated it across a page of pumice card to make the back panel.
Next I cut a frame in a square of cobalt card to fit over the panel and foam mounted this to fit. I then cut a thin frame of the pumice stone card with an aperture of 11 x 11cm and glued on four of the new petite arched adornment die cuts form the configurations collection in pumice.
To finish the card I made a set of frames in the pumice and foam mounted the edges of the arches onto them and added a few layers of cobalt and pumice to make this 21 x 21cm finished card.
Ingredients:
Creative Expressions Craft dies by Sue Wilson Canadian collection background
Configurations Petite arched adornment
3mm White stick on pearls
5mm white stick on pearls
Cobalt & pumice foundation card
Enjoy...
Below is an exciting opportunity to Join The fabulous Sue Wilson for an exclusive demo of her new Christmas Dies for 2015!
|

Morning John, safely home and back in the swing, another gorgeous card today, you come up with winners every day, how do you do it. Got to try this one.
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately I will be having an operation on the 29th June and would have been unable to make Kettering but I have seen the Christmas 2015 dies and placed orders already for them, looking forward to getting them and playing, oh I love Christmas.
Enjoy Saturday everyone, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteBrilliant card Take care Kitty.
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteWow this is stunning, really like the design of this one. Have a great weekend
Love &hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Good morning John this is a gorgeous card. I will see you soon. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteStunning card today John, just love everything about it. Wish I could go to Kettering for Sue's demo day, but to far to travel, but looking forward to your return to Strikes at Cleveleys! Linda.
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a beautiful card glad you're home safe and sound pity you're back into work so quickly but good for all your followers.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card matey. The pumice and cobalt combo is great and loving the background.
Guess what Im going to be booking lol!
Hope your demo day goes well.
Ang x
Beautiful card-very striking colour combination. Perfect as I just love blue.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Beautiful card today john
ReplyDeleteHi John, A stunning card and a beautiful design.Take care Jane B.
ReplyDeleteGood morning John love what you have done here both the design and the colours. Have a good day today though don't know about the "dieting"!!! Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteA lovely card today, I must get some of these coloured card, my stash of foundation card doesn't quite contain all the colours yet.
Wish I could see Sue's demo but otherwise engaged that day.
Oh well, hopeful there will be some videos.
Have a great day
Maggie
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card today, good colour combo.
Love Janet x
from Wakefield
A lovely card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteReally striking card today, I too love the Canadian background it's simply beautiful. Love the colours and the way you have made the frames. All in all a beautiful card. Thanks,
Heather Treble
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!
Lorna D
Hi John, this card is stunning, such a beautiful colour combo. Wow, I bet the slots for Sue's Demos are going to sell like wildfire. Have a great Saturday. Bx
ReplyDeleteThis card is gorgeous John, xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteSo pleased your home and safe and enjoyed your trip.
This card is absolutely gorgeous I like yourself really like the Candadian background die it's so versatile.
Hugs Annx
Stunning card John.
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteA great card, love the colours.
Lydia
X
The card is absolutely stunning..... no embellishment whatsoever
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteA beautiful elegant card - gorgous.
Best wishes, Rose
Hi John, This is fabulous !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Very striking card John, great for a guy.
ReplyDeleteBlessings - Deb C xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLovely card today.
Hi John, beautiful card, love what you have done with arched adornment, mm mm will have to look for this one!!
ReplyDeleteRegards Liz.
Great card John I would love to be able to get to Kettering but as a non driver is nigh on impossible Brilliamt idea to charge just £10 and that can be redeemed too
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteWOW!! What a stunning card today, it literally took my breath away. Love the coor combination. This is definitely one that I am going to do.
Beverly
Fab card John love it, although it does appear a little strange to see it without a sentiment but then I'm sure that it is down to me!! hope you had a good day demoing xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, a lovely stunning card today an who wouldn't love that Canadian background die, it's fantastic. Would love to go an see sue but she is to far away for me. Take Care Melody x
ReplyDeleteEvening John, Brilliant card, Canadian background is my favourite too. I also would love to meet Sue and see demo's but afraid much to far for us northerners!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing, love Junex (Cumbria)
fantatsic card ,I love this die too classic ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteFabulous card John x
ReplyDeleteLove the design and colours. Will try and get to a Sue demo.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton