Happy Saturday,
AS I may have mentioned I am away at the moment recharging the batteries so hopefully will come back itching to craft and full of new ideas!
Todays card is another of the Demo cards I made on C&C america using the Spanish collection form Sue Wilson. I know I don't use a lot of green however the beautiful leaf motif that flows through this collection just cried out for some bright green and for once a little glitter (and its not even christmas)
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you I have the ingredients for this one. I hope you are fully recharged now.
Today I must have a good clear out. I bet I find things I have forgotten about. Take care Kitty.
Morning John, another beautiful card today, green is a colour not used very often but this look really, really nice. Enjoy the rest of your holiday.
ReplyDeleteHave a great Saturday everyone, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
A pretty card but think I would prefer flowers or leaves to a big bow.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteCan't see the glitter but lovely card as Im not adverse to a touch of green.
Hope you're not sunburned.
Ang x
Good morning John this is a gorgeous card. I don't mind green at all. I hope you are enjoying your holiday everyone needs a bit of time to relax. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeletePretty and a hint of sparkle!...lovely card
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a gorgeous card have used this die myself like this but like your glitter it's just sneaky popping through. Hope you have a great holiday and plenty of sunshine ours has disappeared this morning.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteA really lovely card.
Lorna D
Hi John, A pretty card love the hint of green makes it fresh looking.Take care Jane B.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful, xxx
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous card!!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous card John!
ReplyDeleteXxxRuth
Lovely card but I would remove the bow-am just not a fan of bows at all.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John, lovely card, the shade of green is pretty too. Hope you are enjoying yourself. Bx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John, hope you are having a great holiday!!!
ReplyDeleteGreen is my favourite colour love it!!!
Have a good one!!! Loopy Lynda xxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, I love the colours they work really well. I used to think that I had a favourite colour but I think that I just love colours!
Hope that you're having a relaxing break.
Heather Treble
Hi John hope you are enjoying the sun, hope you bring some back with you the weather here is awful.
ReplyDeleteI watched you do this card on C&C and at the time I had just made a card using this die, and was kicking myself that I could have actually made it as a shaped card lol.
Oh well the recipient liked it, so that makes the difference.
Maggie
Good morning John you say it is not Christmas but it is on C & C so this card would fit in quite well! Pouring with rain here and had to hang the washing indoors so I hope you are having some sunshine love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteLove the colour combination in this card.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card today, a change to see some green.
Love Janet x
from Wakefield
Hi John, gorgeous card today.
ReplyDeleteYesterday's was pretty but much prefer this one, it has a nice fresh feel to it even with the dark contrast.
Blessings - Deb C xx
Hi John, nice card an a bit f green is a nice change x
ReplyDeleteLovely card John and ice to use a different colour fro, time-to- time and this colour combo is fab - hope you are chilling and enjoying xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteWow! love this one John, love Green so this is a winner for me. Hope you having a great time and getting plenty of rest?
ReplyDeleteLove & hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Hi John,
ReplyDeletethis card is absolutely beautiful. I LOVE GREEN and the spanish b/grd die is stunning. Love how you've used it.
I'm sure you're recharging in the sunshine and enjoying yourself.
Best wishes, Rose
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning card. Hope you having a good rest. I love green but not usually on a card. But this one I love.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGlad you feel 'recharged'! I have to say this is stunning. Green and black is really striking, not something I'd have considered all, and it shows off the best of this die.
Hugs
John, I hope you're enjoying your break. You've certainly showed off these fabulous dies to their best advantage, your card is stunning. Pat x
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card loving the green with a hint of black.
Hugs Annx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, not keen on the bow though.
Lydia
X
Hi John. I love the shade of green you have used on this one, it's not a colour I use too much so must do something about that!. Don't go getting sunburnt. Take care x
ReplyDeleteNot really my sort of colour, but pretty nonetheless.
ReplyDeleteLynne x
I love it! Green is not a colour I would normally use - it was my school uniform colour - yeuck! But this is gorgeous
ReplyDelete