Happy Sunday,
A simple stamped project today using my daisy quit striplet stamp and the summer garden mica pigment set.
I stamped the triplet using perfect medium and brushed different colours form the mica set over the stamped area. Once brushed off the mica sticks to the stamped area and adds colour and, in real life, a beautiful shine.
Next I cut the centre die form the bevelled glass triplet in a piece of blush card. I added a panel of card covered in CE double sided adhesive sheet and brushed the same shades of mica over it. I cut a matching aperture next to the die cut using the outline die form the set and foam mounted the stamped image behind.
A stamped sentiment, stamped in the same method with mica, form my diary chains clear stamp set was added to the front along with a heart dazzler and a blush coloured stain double bow.
Ingredients:
John Lockwood striplet stamp daisy quilt
Daisy chains clear stamp set
bevelled Glass striplet die
summer garden mica pigment set
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteLovely card Thank you. Have a great day, take care Kitty.
Morning John, another beauty today, it matches the nice blue skies I have outside my window this morning. love it.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your Sunday everyone, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLovely card. So pretty. Just wanted to say have a great day at the craft barn today. It's my closest craft shop and it's got the nicest atmosphere. I can't go (boo hoo) as I'm on holiday in Sweden (hooray!). Best wishes, Anne O
Nice effect here, John.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
love this technique,
ReplyDeletereally stunning card again john
Must try this - will need to use another Striplet and your butterfly Striplet stamp!
ReplyDeleteLove this beautiful card John!
ReplyDeleteXxxRuth
Hi John, really a super card, love the soft colours and the layout. Have a good Sunday. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
Lydia
X
Good morning John this is a beautiful card. I love the design. I hope your night in the hotel was fine and that you have a great day demonstrating today. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteGood morning John very pretty effect with the mica, love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, very different but beautiful nevertheless.Take care Jane B.
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a fantastic card really love mica but I always forget to use it must put it handy so it is always there.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Like Nancy, I forget to use mica - I really must get it out on my desk.
ReplyDeleteA lovely card, John.
Anne (Northampton)
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that the card is not showing up as blush as I'm not sure how that would sit with the blue of the mica.
Beautiful design using your terrific stamp. Enjoy your demo day.
Ang x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteIt's a beautiful card, die and stamp look great together.
Lorna D
Lovely card, very pretty.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Love the card, now I want the daisy stamp!
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletebeautiful, just lovely this card. I've got the striplet leaves stamp and must try something along those lines. Thank you for showing us.
Best wishes, Rose
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteA stunning card, I love the way that you have made the 2 panels. The colours are beautiful.
Thanks for the inspiration,
Heather Treble
Hi John, a lovely card.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful John, xxx
ReplyDeleteFab card John and I love how you have co-ordinated the mica in both panels xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, A lovely card, lovely colours and fabulous stamping.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Very pretty card today John,
ReplyDeleteenjoy your Sunday all, blessings - Deb C xx
a great card ,great stamping ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteHi John lovely card th colours of the mica look fab. Take Care Melody x
ReplyDeleteHi John, lovely card as always, I have this die but that's one of the striplet stamps I haven't got, another for my list lol
ReplyDeleteHope you are enjoying your day at the Craft Barn
Maggie in Solihull
Hi John, Really pretty card today, Love it !
ReplyDeleteLove Janet x
from Wakefield
Hi John, beautiful card, love the design the stamp and die cut go well together.
ReplyDeleteRegards Liz.
Beautiful card John so gentle. Crafty Regards Julie kay xxx
ReplyDeleteLate commenting as I didn't manage to get on the PC yesterday. A beautiful card John, I have all the necessary ingredients so will be giving this a try. Pat x
ReplyDelete