Happy Thursday,
Well I have managed to find a week where I don't have a demo or workshop so have squeezed in a weeks holiday in the sun (hopefully) Therefore this week I am going to show a series of quick posts of the cards I made for Julia Watts shows on Create and Craft a couple of weeks ago. I believe all the Couture Creations dies I have used this week are available on Julia's online shop however they are limited editions so stocks may not last or have lasted.
I hope you don't mind some quick posts! I do have a habit of Holiday Quickies for when I am away!
Enjoy x
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a lovely quick card, I don't mind as they all give me some inspiration. I do not have any imagination at all. Have a great Holiday, take care Kitty.
Morning John, a fabulous quick card and we all like them for all the last minute ones we have to do. Hope you have a great holiday well deserved.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
What a clever idea. Enjoy your holiday.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Lovely card, very pretty.
ReplyDeleteMichele
lovely john ,enjoy your break ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is a gorgeous card. Enjoy your holiday you deserve a rest. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your holiday This card is a great inspiration Just enough detail for me
ReplyDeleteHi John,What a clever idea to weave the ribbon through the cutouts.Enjoy your break ,a well deserved one,with lots of sunshine!!Take care Jane B.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteWOW Gorgeous card, hope you have a great holiday.
Love Janet x
from Wakefield
Oh John I love this card, it's so different and still elegant, enjoy your holiday, it's well deserved.
ReplyDeleteJean x
Hi John, enjoy your few days in the sun, to recharge you batteries! Lovely card to make to keep in a stash for those moments we need a quick card for, oops! Linda.
ReplyDeleteI love this card, the colours and layout are superb. Lainie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning!!!!
You didn't list the dies but will search Julia's shop.
Enjoy your hols....
Lorna D
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, hope you have a great holiday.
Thanks,
Heather Treble
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card have a lovely holiday
Maggie
Morning John, Like the simplicity of this one, Enjoy your holiday and bring some sunshine back for us please! love Junex (Cumbria)
ReplyDeleteHi John. Loved yesterday's card and today's is another beauty , very pretty.
ReplyDeleteI hope you are having a great time in the sun....you lucky thing : ) Take care x
Really pretty, and different!
ReplyDeleteHi John, a beautiful card. Enjoy your time in the sun.
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, enjoy your holiday.
Lydia
X
Good morning John like the way the background shows through, now what have you done with the plaques you cut out? No doubt we will find out on another day! Have a super holiday love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John. A gorgeous card simple but elegant.
ReplyDeleteHave a great break in the sun, you deserve it. Xx
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteMarvellous! Looks just like a jali fretwork panel. Love it!
Have a great holiday matey, although there seemed to be more craft gear going in that suitcase than clothes hahaha!
Ang x
There's only one small suitcase of Crafty Goodness, Christmas is coming remember lol x
DeleteA beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteGood morning John, I know this is random but has anyone else noticed the time???
ReplyDeleteIt's 9 26am here it says 10 02 on the last post!
Anyway fab card enjoy your hols. Loopy Lynda xxx
What a pretty card John, the butterflies are gorgeous. Enjoy your holiday, I hope the sun shines for you every day. Pat x
ReplyDeleteQuicky card or not John, this is a stunner, love it.
ReplyDeleteHave a good holiday.
Lynne x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteStunning card, love the background, so beautiful. Enjoy your holiday.
Love & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Great layout - I might pinch this but leave off the pearls.
ReplyDeleteGreat holiday quickie! Enjoy your holiday, but I wish everything was available from somewhere else, as Julia doesn't send to Ireland.
ReplyDeleteGreat holiday quickie! Enjoy your holiday, but I wish everything was available from somewhere else, as Julia doesn't send to Ireland.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteneat card, love the layout. Have a Happy Holiday with Sun.
Best wishes, Rose
Ah, so nice. Have a good holiday.
ReplyDeleteJohn you keep up the holiday quickies, love them and love todays card.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the rest of your day, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Lovely card today John, the open panels with the lattice behind them make the card really interesting and love the way you've threaded the ribbon through. Enjoy the sunshine, blessings - Deb C xx
ReplyDeleteFab card John - another unusual creation and love how you have woven the ribbon through the apertures - lovely xx have a fab holiday and try to chill !! xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card love the lattice and the threaded ribbon.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful holiday and hope the sun shines for you.
Hugs Annx
Hi John, A lovely card and here's hoping you have a lovely holiday, I'm jealous.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Nice card, enjoy your holiday x
ReplyDelete