Happy Sunday,
Hopefully It will be a sunny Sunday wherever you are 'crus I'm hoping it is where I am! Another Holiday Quickie, I feel I should explain as my posts are not scheduled very far in advance and with the sheer quantity of work I have on when I am away I haven't a bank of posts ready to schedule so I put together quick posts really hope my lovely blog family don't mind!
Today's card is another demo card from C&C America made very simply using the dandelion meadow stamp to die for along with the Salzburg die form Sue Wilson. I sometimes feel that the simple and clean cards are more difficult to do!
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteWOW what a beautiful card this is I love the simplicity of it, Thank you, It is very dull and damp here. Take care Kitty. Take things easy, don't let your hobby/ job become a chore.
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning, love it. Don't worry about whether you post of not I am sure everybody, like myself, do not mind you having a week off whilst you are away, take the pressure off you completely.
Enjoy your day
Love &hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Morning John so love this card, blue as the skies today
ReplyDeleteEnjoy Sunday everyone, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeletefully agree with you - the simple cards are more difficult to do as they've got to be just right! And this one is - it's gorgeous.
Best wishes, Rose
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteAnother.lovely card love the colours also.
No card making for me today have to start the baby quilt only have 2 weeks to do it. Maybe my new Grandbaby will be here before I'm done. Album is done though.
Hope you are having a great holiday you deserve a rest the way You've been working non stop.
Maggie
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteA lovely card this morning, so fresh and clean looking.
Beautiful!
Best wishes
JosieBx
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteA lovely card this morning, so fresh and clean looking.
Beautiful!
Best wishes
JosieBx
This card speaks for itself, love it. Enjoy your break. Thanks
ReplyDeleteClean and simple it may be but it is also stunningly beautiful! My favourite sort of card!
ReplyDeleteMaggie B xx
Hi John, a great card and love the simplicity of it and in my favourite colour blue too!Take care hope it's sunny out there !! Enjoy it .Jane B.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card jonhn!
ReplyDeleteJust stunning
Morning John, A lovely card, the stamping is fabulous, very 'ethereal' looking.
ReplyDeleteMy weather is 'horrid', it was so very muggy yesterday and then we had the rain and it went quite cold, but it was easier for sleeping hahaha, this morning it looks quite overcast and 'fresh'. I hope you are having better weather than that.
Lots of love from Patricia xx
Beautiful, simply beautiful card today. Perfectly clean + simple and in my favourite colours.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John, a very simple and elegant just what we need sometime.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, such a classy look. Thanks for sharing,
Heather Treble
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous!!! Very classy indeed! Clean and fresh looking I simply love it.
Lorna D
Good morning John this is a gorgeous card. I have the dies I have the stamp I will be having a go at this design. I hope you are having a wonderful time in Egypt it should be sunny there. Today I will be making wedding invitations. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteWow! Clean, simple and fabulous! I really love the colour and design of this one John (but then I think that every day!) Pat x
ReplyDeleteHello John, I love todays card, it is very elegant. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a great time,
Love your card, so elegant.
Lydia
X
I have everything to make this card, John, so will have to give it ago. It's lovely.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
I have just got back from Kos and so it feels mighty cold here to me!
ReplyDeleteI love your card. Clean and Simple it may be, but it really packs a punch
Good morning John such a lovely card to brighten up this dull and dreary day. Hope it is nicer where you are. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely card today. I just love these dies and the stamp you have used. Hope your having a lovely holiday.
Great work !
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
This card is so clean and lovely.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your Holiday and relax and rest............
Gorgeous card so simple clean and elegant. I agree with you the simple cards are more difficult to make.
Hugs Annx
Good morning John, clean and classy card!!! Love it. Enjoy your hols!!!
ReplyDeleteLoopy Lynda xxx
A very beautiful card John.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your hol.
Lynne x
Hi John, a beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteSimply stunning. There is nowhere to hide with CAS but this is just perfect.
You know I have told you that you don't have to post every day when you're busy so don't worry about it matey, just concentrate on chillin!
Ang x
Hi John, did you say quick post? Clean & Simple? Doesn't matter one jot, this card is stunning! And a considerable amount of skill getting it so perfect. So just sit back and enjoy your holiday.
ReplyDeleteBlessings - Deb C xx
Absolutley stunning card today, definately one to righten up the day.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. Your designs are so inspiring.
ReplyDeleteThe sun is out today in upstate New York.
Happy thoughts,
Petrina
this is gorgeous. Beautiful enough to frame and hang. I pinned. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/415386765608514115/
ReplyDeleteThis beautiful just the right amount of embellishment the stamp is lovely
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteVery pretty, very classy. Simple and highly effective.
Hugs,
T x
Hi John this is beautiful. Love to know just how you did the stamped design along with the shading. It's gorgeous! Have a fab holiday! Christine x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John - love everything about it xx hope you are having a good time - no sun here today but hope it is bright & shiny where you are xx GailT xx
ReplyDeletesimply stunning.
ReplyDeleteJohn all these cards are stunning - really clean and fresh. Crafty Regards Julie kay xxx
ReplyDeleteLove this card - absolutely me. The stamp is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton