Happy Thursday,
Hopefully home today I get confused on dates lol!
Heres another card from the U.S shows for Create and Craft this time using my favourites from Sue's Italian collection mixed with the Open and complete petal daisies.
Ive used a mixture of coconut white, lilac and and iced snow for this one.
More tomorrow,
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back, I hope you are well rested. A beautiful card today, thank you. take care Kitty.
Morning John, a beautiful card and hope you had a great time.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Beautiful John,
ReplyDeleteHope you have a safe journey back
Love & hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Morning John, safe journey home. Love todays card, cool colours, going to have a play with this one.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thursday everyone, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John, such a pretty card, love the focal element and the colours. Take care. Bx
ReplyDeleteLooks like a useful design to be adapted for any occasion .
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Really pretty......beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLove the stamp!
Very Pretty card John, love the colours
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Lovely card, very pretty.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card!!
Holidays go so quickly....
Lorna D
Hi John, A very pretty card in lovely colours.Take care Jane B. Happy landings.
ReplyDeleteHi John another beautiful card today.
ReplyDeleteHave a safe journey home.
Maggie
Boy that week's gone quick Hope you had a great time Nice to see lilac back! And I love your card today
ReplyDeleteHi John, I am so glad you wrote the colours on here as I see mint ice cream and lavender. X Ros
ReplyDeleteHi John, Have a safe journey home, love today's card, very pretty. hugs to all, Linda.
ReplyDeleteA very pretty card, John. I have the flower dies and use them a lot.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteA lovely card and really pretty colours, hope you had a good holiday.
Thanks,
Heather Treble
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely card today in my favourite colours. Hope you've had a lovely holiday, and have a safe journey home.
What a lovely card!
ReplyDeleteWelcome home John hope you had a nice break. Such a pretty colour for the card and the flowers are super love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, a lovely card.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletePretty card today, love the colours.
Hope you enjoyed your break.
Love Janet x
from Wakefield
Hi John,
ReplyDeletegood to have you back - hope it's not too cold for you here.
Lovely card, the Italian dies are gorgeous (well, Sue hasn't produced any that are not!).
Best wishes, Rose
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoyed your holiday.
Love today's card just beautiful.
Lydia
X
Smashing card John, love the sentiment!!
ReplyDeleteLynne x
Good morning John, lovely card I too see lavender and mint green looks fab!!!
ReplyDeleteLoopy Lynda xxx
Hi John, I love the lavender. Very pretty card.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty JOhn, hope hols was good and we need to SKype when you can xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. My favourite colour.
ReplyDeleteHi John. What a lovely card, the colour combo is very pretty. I hope you had a good journey home. Take care x
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteVery pretty, especially as there's lilac Im the mix.
Safe travels home matey.
Ang x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card so pretty love the lilac colour so nice
Safe journey home today.
Hugs Annx
Very pretty card. The colour combination is perfect.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Julia, hope you enjoyed C&C USA. Crafty Regards Julie kay xxx
ReplyDeleteSorry John, you're not the only one who is confused apologises and it is still a fab card Julie Kay xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, I hope you had a fabulous holiday, and a lovely card.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Another very pretty card John, love everything about it.
ReplyDeleteBlessings - Deb C xx
What a gorgeous card John. Very pretty colour x
ReplyDeletePretty card, love the lilac
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card and I absolutely love those colours.
ReplyDeleteHi John, Welcome home, great card love lilac.x
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely card John - hope yiu had a good trip home xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteanother fab card hope you had a nice holiday ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteMorning John, absolutely gorgeous, love it.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy Friday everyone, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx