Happy Wednesday,
I will be back on your telly screens Today with a fab new selection of MDF and the Craft Consortium decoupage papers. Here I have shown a selection of the samples I have made using the papers and the other products on the show. I have also managed to add back the Tags, bunting and Hearts set that sold out last time so if you missed out on these then here's your chance.
The shows will be on at 10am and 1pm meaning I didn't have to leave the house at 05:30 again like last week so I might be a little more awake (although as I may have mentioned I am a morning person).
Hope you can tune in!
Enjoy...
Hi John. I shall have to record today's shows. Baby sitting day Sophie 18 months old.Take care Kitty.
ReplyDeleteHello John, looking forward to the shows, will record in case I don't get to watch real time. Samples look great. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, samples look great have set to record although I may catch the first one as I am meeting my granddaughter so it depends when she is up and about but looking forward to them.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
I am in and out { house Move } so will record the shows, all looks very interesting, lovely papers .
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Beautiful papers John, I shall be recording the shows as will be at work.
ReplyDeleteLove & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Morning John, these are gorgeous, I will be watching your shows making sure I don't miss them I will also tape them lol. My grandson won't be happy there soon won't be enough room for Nan to take his favourite shows on the had box lol.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day
Maggie in Solihull
Morning John, These papers look lovely, will be watching the show today. Enjoy, Londa.
ReplyDeleteGood morning John your samples are amazing the papers are gorgeous. I will be recording your shows as I will be at work. I hope everything goes well. Have a great day today. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteWonderful samples! Hope you have fun on the shows and they go smoothly. Debra x
ReplyDeleteHi John,The samples look great will try to watch the show depending on the internet I hope to see you demonstrate!Take care Jane B.
ReplyDeleteMorning John, I'm loving your samples shown here, looking forward to your shows.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
These look fab John, will be watching when I can ,
ReplyDeleteXxxRuth
The samples look great. Will be recording the shows to watch later.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely projects, sorry I won't be able to watch live, I'll have to watch on catch up. Hope shows go well.
Lydia
X
Argh! I forgot to set up recording! Hope shows go well Looking forward to seeing the new MDF products but later!
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteIn the words of The Rembrants I'll Be There For You lol!
Need tips how to use my new Cosmic Shimmer glazes especially if you have anything with a chamfored edge.
Your snippets look fab so will be primed at 10 with toast and coffee.
Break a leg!
Ang x
Love the samples, enjoy your shows!
ReplyDeleteMorning John, Lovely samples, sorry won't be able to watch today! Thanks for sharing! love Junex (Cumbria)
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteSamples look good, have set up recording, will watch shows later.
Good luck with the shows!
Love Janet x
from Wakefield
I love the papers John, but with £7.99 shipping to Ireland, it makes them very expensive.
ReplyDeleteHi John, love the mix of colours of paper, mdf and paints. Thank you. X Ros
ReplyDeleteSome great MDF shapes - painting my preferred choice.
ReplyDeleteHi John, loved the MDF card stand an the iPad/tablet stand, your demos were great. Take Care M
ReplyDeleteThese look fab John, just caught the beginning of you 10 o'clock show before I had to go out, the papers all look so pretty. Have set both to record, love leaning new techniques. Blessings all - Deb C xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, having been to a funeral this morning I made a cup of tea and just sat down to watch your shows which I though I had put on to record to find I haven't!! Frustrations. I'll have to go onto Create and Craft later to watch their recording but sounds as though everyone has enjoyed what you have done, love from Jackie xx.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteHaving been out most of the day, I set your shows to record. I hope to be looking at these later.
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteoh I missed it as I'm commenting too late.
Those pieces look wonderful, and I do love the butterfly papers.
I expect you sold out again, and good for you.
Crafty Regards. Jenny L.
great projects ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteOnly back from Germany last night so didn't watch your shows on TV but your post has whetted my appetite for those papers - they are gorgeous.
Have been quiet for a bit now because I didn't have internet access, have played "catch up" today and all your creations are so lovely. All those dies are absolutely beautiful (all of them must-haves) and you are so creative with them - my hat off to you.
Best wishes, Rose
Oh wow John. Fabulous projects x
ReplyDelete