Its timer for the Creative expressions design team again I missed last week as I had decoupage shows and wanted to show you all some of the samples however this week we are back with Phil Martin Cosmic colours, stamps and , of course, Sue Wilson's Die range. This week I chose the stunning Decadent Teal colour and had to use some of the wonderfully shaded Sparkle Texture Paste.
I stated by using the texture paste, in the decadent teal colour through the that special touch mask on coconut white card. I then made a square frame using and mounted the frame over the backing covering it with acetate for a glassy picture frame look. (hopefully you can see that on the pictures)
Next I stamped the sentiment form Phill's Inspirational Phrases clear stamp set in the decadent teal embossing powder and heat set it before cutting it out with the 2nd Lisbon Die.. I cut a mat for the sentiment using the largest in the Lisbon die set in teal foundation card and added a liberal sprinkling of pearls!
To make the strip that the sentiment panel is floating on a cut a strip of coconut white card and added 2 strips of the border, cut in teal, from the Portugal Border, corner and take set and mounted the strip over the window and frame so that it appears to float.
Finally i added the whole piece to a set of layers in the same colours and I added four of the corners, from the same set, to balance the colours and add a little frame (well it iOS all from Phill's collection lol)
Ingredients:
Phill Martin Cosmic Shimmer
Decadent Teal, Sparkle texture paste, embossing powder
Phill Martin Stamps Inspirational Phrases
Teal & Milk foundation card
Heat emboss acetate
Creative Expressions Craft Dies by Sue Wilson
Portugese collection Corner, border & tags
Lisbon die set
5mm cream pearls
Enjoy...
Phill Martin Cosmic Shimmer
Decadent Teal, Sparkle texture paste, embossing powder
Phill Martin Stamps Inspirational Phrases
Teal & Milk foundation card
Heat emboss acetate
Creative Expressions Craft Dies by Sue Wilson
Portugese collection Corner, border & tags
Lisbon die set
5mm cream pearls
Enjoy...
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the colour lol!
Love & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Morning John, such a pretty card today, I am loving the layering as well, gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your Wednesday, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John, A lovely card, I love the embossed frame, can you tell us which dies you used for this please, the Ingredients list seems to have gone awry.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Good morning John this is a gorgeous card. I love the colours you have used. Have a great day today. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a fabulous card love it all.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Lovely card again John...
ReplyDeleteNo ingredients today?
Great card-love the colours.
ReplyDeleteMichele
HI John. A great card in lovely teal, shows as dark blue on my screen though! I like how you have made it float, that's a lovely touch : ) Take care x
ReplyDeleteThis is a fab design John, love the colours too, xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, great design.
Lydia
X
Lovely design and colours The corner dies are very delicate and frame it all beautifully
ReplyDeleteIngredients please if you have time
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, I just adore Phil's range.
Lorna D
Morning John
ReplyDeleteStunning card - wish it was a Wednesday giveaway -
Hugs
Carol x
Hi John, A fabulous card and a beautiful design .Take care Jane B.
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLove the design of this card and the colours.
Have a great day
Maggie in Solihull
Good morning John very elegant card the scoring on the frame adds another dimension love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLove the card. It certainly looks different. Will look on CE to see what the team have done.
Hi John, a beautiful card. Love the colors and the sentiment.
ReplyDeleteAnd how beautiful is that then?
ReplyDeleteJust treated myself to some more of the gorgeous irridescent water colour paints you demoed on C and C. Love them!
Jan
Northampton
Northampton
Hi John, lovely colours today and finally a card with the Portuguese border for inspiration on how to use it (won in Sue's fabulous launch). I love the photo's today too that show the teal card more as it really is, a lot of the pics I've seen make it look like a really bright electric turquoise and teal is so much more subtle than that. So great post all round, thank you. Blessings all - Deb C xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteThe first impression (one that won't go away) is a CRAB. It's an unusual arrangement but I would love it without the border . Colours - fab.
Best wishes, Rose
Hi John, great design an love the window look. Take Care Melody x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteAnother great card, love the design on the frame. Would love to pin it onto my pc but the pin it button is still missing!!
Love Janet x
from Wakefield
A very different card and love how you have used the corners - it gives it an unusual finish - very good xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteWow very different one today but still gorgeous. I love all the dies you have used and I think the sparkle paste behind the centre one gives a fabulous different look to it.
ReplyDeleteI just love it
an unusual card ,looks great though,Laura O
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteanother really superb creation today.
Love the fab paste background, and your wonderful designing.
Crafty Regards. Jenny L.
Fab card John x
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteSorry for my tardiness. Been a long day.
Great use of the corners. Love the teal and your fab kitchen table in the background.
Time for bed said Zebedee!
Ang x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove the teal, I got the emboss powder, card stock and texture paste in this colour but yet to have a play (list of must do's doesn't fit in to the amount I time I have). I adore Phils colours and you make real good use of them. Am very close to buying the border/ corner set so could give something vaguely similar a go!
Another lovely card
Hugs, T x