Well I'm sure you all know by now my love of the noble dies I was so happy that Sue designed a new shape for the noble range this ornate shape which comes in three different styles which are perfect for layering!
I stared with the ornate pierced die and using the largest die in the set I made a card black. By using the die i got the advantage of the beautiful shape, embossing and piercing all the way around my my card blank. I then added the filigree section and die cut this int the front of the card only.
I then die cut the centre filigree section from the Lavish accented noble die set using the matching outline die. I added this to the smaller piece of the lilac with the adhesive and again added diamond sprinkles to the visible adhesive. I hen cut the smallest die in this set and foam mounted all the pieces together.
This is a die cut heavy card however the colours really compliment making it look less complicated than it is. I know that not everyone will use as many layers as I have here however there are ideas that I hope that you can take some ideas form this one!
Ingredients:
Creative Expressions Craft Dies by Sue Wilson
Noble Ornate Pierced Design
Noble lavish Accented design
Maidenhair fern
Majestic Butterfly
Lilac & coconut white foundation card
Diamond Sprinkles
Creative Expressions Double sided adhesive sheets
Enjoy...
Morning John, I think this is a fantastic card I love all the layers and colour
ReplyDeleteit is gorgeous will definately be trying to replicate this one.
Nancyd xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card thank you. Take care Kitty.
Beautiful card....the ideas are now stored in my computer (up top) ...brain is overstocked with your inspiration!
ReplyDeletemorning john, one word fantastic
ReplyDeleteHave a happy day everyone, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
A beautiful card. One to try.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Wow John what a card love the colours I have the original noble dies so this will have to go on my wish list too xx
ReplyDeleteHello John, such a lovely card, really showcases the dies, thanks for sharing your ideas, they are very inspiring. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteStunning card, I adore the Noble dies and you have showcased this one perfectly.
Have a great day
Love & hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Good morning John this is a gorgeous card. I love the noble dies too it is so great to be able to make your own card blanks and the piercing is an added bonus. Have a great day. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteWow-thats a wonderful card. Love all the layers you have used.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Good morning John a "riot of pearls" what an apt expression! Interesting use of all the dies love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, Wow what a fantastic card in gorgeous colours!I have ordered the majestic butterfly isn't it amazing! Take care Jane B.
ReplyDeleteLove the noble dies and the butterfly is lovely , great card John!
ReplyDeleteHave a good day,
XxRuth
Whoa! So many layers but I love it! Mind you for the type of cards ai make (flat for posting) it wouldn't work but I will be pinching ideas from it!
ReplyDeleteHi John a very pretty card, I do love the noble dies and these new shaped ones are stunning, I think I can remember how you cut the folded card with a noble die from a CE programme! very clever. Will be pinning this one. Crafty hugs to all, Linda.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteExquisite!! I wouldn't mind finding out how you cut the card shape with the noble dies? When I cut a shaped card I always get marks on the back of the card!
Lorna D
Hi aliens
DeleteEmail John and ask him. He showed me at Ally Pally how to make cards out of dies. I've also emailed and asked him about other things as well.
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteGosh. What a layer fest. Perhaps a soupçon too much pearlage on the butterflies for me but still a very attractive card matey.
Enjoy your workshop.
Ang x
Lovely card, and I am glad the new Noble dies work as card blanks too. A tad too many butterfly and leaf layers for me, but still very pretty
ReplyDeleteJanice W
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteA tat too busy for me but I do love the layers.
Lydia
X
I think its super, but I can''t afford the dies.
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteLove the idea here John but I would use less layers and pearl dots. The colour is beautiful and the butterfly die is stunning. Pat x
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteThis Noble shape is fantastic. I love the way you've showed how every layer looks. Of course we couldn't send this card through the post as it would be to heavy. Love how each layer looks though.
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteoh this is so superb.
I love it.
Superb designing, and wonderful colours used.
Really beautiful butterfly as well.
A real treat for anybody that receives it.
Crafty Regards. Jenny L.
Wow this is very lilacy pretty for you mate, I love it. Xxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card love these new dies thankyou john for your great ideas
ReplyDeletejeannie
Hi John, My love for the Noble dies continues with these gorgeous shaped Nobles, they are fabulous.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Wow John - love the techniques but a little bit busy for me!! sorry!!! xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteWOW another stunning card and I love the way you use the die to get
ReplyDeleteshape the card, I definitely must try that.
Hi John, love the noble die range, really like the colours used in today's card very pretty. Take Care Melody x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteLove the general idea and the colours, but there is just a layer or two too much for me - sorry - but I bet it's stunning in real life.
Maureen xx
Hi John, wow stunning card, love the colours.
ReplyDeleteRegards Liz.
This is fab. colours are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteThank you John
love
Jo x
Hi John, love the idea here and the colours. I would not use so many layers. But that would be my choice. The concept is great Thank you, Brenda
ReplyDeletelove the shape of this die makes a great card .Laura O
ReplyDeleteWow gorgeous card John x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John ..... just love this card. Crafty Regards Julie Kay xxx
ReplyDelete