Happy Sunday,
I don't know where my brain was yesterday as I posted today's post as well as Saturday's I would blame Blogger scheduling however I know I will have done something wrong.
Therefore there is a bonus post today of a prototype card. This was my first play with my Cherry Blossom stamps so its not the neatest however it does show the principal of how to make a picture using the different elements from the Cherry Blossom elements stamp set.
I started by drawing a circle with a pencil on a square of coconut white foundation card. Next I took the smallest solid cherry blossom stamp and randomly stamped it around the circle using worn lipstick distress ink pad. I then stamped the larger solid cherry blossom stamp using Victorian velvet distress ink. Finally I added the outline stamps that match the blossoms. using first and second generation stamping around the circle.
If you look carefully you can see the circle i drew as I didn't rub this out so that you could see the principal!
Hopefully this will give you an idea of what else you can do with my stamp sets!
Enjoy...
Morning John, lovely card today, amazing what you can do with stamps, that is your fortay
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday everyone, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
This is a fabby card John! I use this style of stamping to make quick cards to sell and at Christmas so it's great to see another use for your stamps and these new ones are lovely. Have a great Sunday. Debra x
ReplyDeleteFabulous card John, great design and handy for bulk cards.
ReplyDeleteLove & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Hi John, this is a really pretty card, I like the flower shape and they way you can just stamp with lots of colours. Enjoy your Sunday . X Ros
ReplyDeleteI love this sort of thing. As well as the main card front, if you die cut the shape it makes a great insert for inside. What I tend to do especially for Christmas cards.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Morning John, Don't worry, we all have 'those moments', I can blame senior moments hahaha.
ReplyDeleteI love this card, the technique on the stamping reminds me of the 'multi stamping' technique, it looks fabulous.
Lots of love from Patricia xx
Nice to get a bouns!
ReplyDeleteReally pretty card, if you hadn't mentioned the pencil line I wouldn't have noticed it.
You must be over worked....being constantly on the go...
Your too young to be having senior moments!
Hello John, 2 great Sunday cards, I loved the one that appeared early, but this is my favourite, because the stamping is quite abstract. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a great card love the stamps.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Lovely card-the stamping works perfectly. Great bonus card for us today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Good morning John this is a gorgeous card I love the design. I will definitely be having a go at this technique. Have a great day today. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteThis is so effective, John. A beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteI have done this myself with some small stamps I have it's so effective. I do love your cherry blossom stamps, must buy them.
Lydia
X
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card, stamps are gorgeous!
Lorna D
Good morning John talk about confusion had to go back over the posts to find myself knowing the post I commented on yesterday did say Sunday but I hadn't seen the Hallo post....so, I am now back on track suffice to say this style of stamping is so relaxing as you can sit and do it watching the TV and you can never have mistakes! Hope you are having a day off today love from Jackie xx ☺
ReplyDeleteMorning John on this dismal morning
ReplyDeleteLove this idea of stamping - one to try
Hugs
Carol x
Love the bonus card John, I've done this kind of thing with other tiny stamps and it's always effective.
ReplyDeleteLove the bonus card John, I've done this kind of thing with other tiny stamps and it's always effective.
ReplyDeleteLove the bonus card John, I've done this kind of thing with other tiny stamps and it's always effective.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card, will give this technique a go.
Thanks
Heather Treble
Love the stamps and the flowers look quite subtle then a little bolder as you go around, i have never used little stamps before John, but i will treat myself and give it a go , i love this card .
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
I must go back and look at the other post My iPod takes me straight to here This is a lovely technique I have tried something similar using the rubber/eraser end of a brand new pencil but couldn't do the outline stamping which really finishes it off Lovely colours - I've got these ones Woo hoo!
ReplyDeleteHi John, a lovely card and so cheerful with all the little flowers.Take care and put your feet up as you need to relax as well!! Jane B.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and so simple to achieve. Now I'm off to order the stamps! Pat x
ReplyDeleteHi John, a beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card, so simple but effective.
I must admit, you had me doing a double take on your blogs, thought it was me going a bit out of the ordinary :-)
Best wishes, Rose
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card and I've got these stamps so will be having a play when I've done with all the baby stuff I'm making,
I never noticed 2 posts yesterday so will go back to your extra post and have a look
Have a great day
Maggie in Solihull.
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteDid try and comment earlier but couldn't. Thought you had barred the afflicted lol!
Love doing these type of cards with another brand of teeny floral stamps so guess you will have to design some more now lol!
Have a great Sunday, or whatever day it is, I loose track!
Ang x
Fab card John (and a bonus too) - love how you make such a special card with very little equipment which is great and shows someone who is just starting to craft to see they can make something so lovely with just some card and couple of stamps and a few ink pads - brilliant xx enjoy the rest of the weekend xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, Beautiful card, love this technique, still practising with stamps not confident yet! Thanks for sharing! Love Junex (Cumbria)
ReplyDeleteSmashing card John. I didn't notice the pencil line, had to go back and scrutinize.
ReplyDeleteLove Nancy xx
It's a lovely look John. Thanks for sharing another idea with us
ReplyDeleteJanice W
another bonus card ,nice with the use of smaller stamps ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteNot really into stamping, maybe because I am not very good at it, nevertheless a very pretty card.
Love Janet x
from wakefield
Very pretty card today, I couldn't see the circle.
ReplyDeleteI have the cherry blossom stamps on my wish list.
Just bought the daisy corners stamp so would love to see a sample from that one.
Hi John, lovely card today, lol glad I was not going mad when I had thought it was Sunday on Saturday. Take Care Melody x
ReplyDeleteIt's In a similar style to card-io cards. It's pretty John
ReplyDeleteLove
Jo xx