Happy Wednesday,
I thought I would share this card today based on yesterdays. As Im sure al my blog family know well by now I hate waste and tray to use it every chance I get. Well todays card is made with the waste pieces from yesterdays!
I I foiled the hot foil stamp using the pale blue foil onto white. I cut this out by hand for the main piece. For the background I added the waste foil form the front panel to a piece of card and foiled it using the go press and a few card shims ( to raise the hight to the level needed) I ran this through my Platinum to seal the piece.
For the sentiment I used the waste piece form yesterdays card and repeated the process foiling this onto plain card. I cut this with the stitch Dot Ovals from Press cut and made up the card as shown.
Enjoy...
Morning John, another beautiful card and from waste pieces too.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John, we know you of old and quite agree about using up the waste, you have done us proud again today with this sample, I al really loving that stamp and sentiment, I wonder if you could use it without the hot foil machine, by using perfect medium on the stamp and placing the foil and running it through your die cutting machine, would that work, I wonder.
ReplyDeleteAnyway best get on got my crafty group this morning, going to be doing some parching.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Lovely card John, you do make great cards out of the waste.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWaste not want not as the saying goes.Lovely card
Jan
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a lovely card.
When my bit box is overflowing it goes to the local nursery, I never miss the bits.
Take care and keep warm Kitty.
Beautiful card John and great to get two cards from the foil.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
A great way to use the waste. I never throw anything away unless I have a really good clear out that's when I find stuff that I have forgotten about lol xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. The hot foiling looks nice, it must look really nice in ‘real life’.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Lovely card. I don’t think crafters like waste. Trouble is where to put it all (Kitty has a good idea). Sometimes you have to be ruthless!
ReplyDeleteHope I have time today to recreate one plus box like Sunday’s for a friend’s birthday next week.
Jan
Northampton
Another gorgeous card! xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, what a great way to use up leftovers, it really looks totally different to yesterdays card, but no less beautiful. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card.
B xx
Lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteA bit fussy for me, but it's good to use the leftover bits.
Lydia
x
I did make a card yesterday from waste bits and you do get a sense of real satisfaction. This is great, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John. Who would have thought that such a stunning card as this would have been made from waste! Love it
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Very elegant card. I’m with you on not wasting anything.
ReplyDeleteHi John, Another beautiful card,especially as it is made from waste pieces.The colours are just lovely.Stay healthy and happy.
ReplyDeleteLots of Love Barbara D xxx
Hi John beautiful card all made from waste that's amazing
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a stunning card it is oh so gorgeous. Now I was wondering about the waste foil. I do need to see the machine in operation. Enjoy the rest of the day. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletewhat a very super card made from your waste.
You are the king of non waste I think.
Love this wonderful design and the colours are soooooooooo! gorgeous.
Finally nade my sandwich box and posted it on my blog today.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hi John, another lovely card, and so good to see what you have done with the waste.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing, especially as it is made with the waste!
I love everything about it!
xx
John this is stunning, you always manage to make fabulous cards with your waste pieces. I wish i had your talent for doing that x
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteYesterday's and today's cards are beautiful. South Shields on Saturday eh? You do tempt a girl (girl? ha ha)
Maureen x
Lovely card today and good idea to use the waste. Looks like you could be seeing Maureen on Saturday. Enjoy Maureen if you go. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteStunning card made with waste
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card! I’m looking forward to seeing this foiling machine in action someday! The results are impressive.
Thank you,
Love Myra xx
Beautiful card John.
ReplyDeleteI actually like this card even better than the original, John. Thank you for sharing ideas for using up every bit of foil.
ReplyDeleteStephanie K