Happy Tuesday,
I spent yesterday Helping out sending orders out for the last shows on Hochanda it was so much fun! so If you received your order today or tomorrow and its wrong its all my fault!!
Back to today and I thought I would continue with the samples made using my new GoPress foiling machine I simply love playing with this ( i will be doing my first demo day with this equipment on Saturday at Crafty Corner in South Shields Pop along and take a look between 10am and 4pm)
I know when people mention Foiling to me I always think of gold silver etc however I revised a pack of foil in my machine box in beautiful Pearl colours so of course the first I used was the soft blue.
I simply foiled the large design and the sentiment and made up the card arround this using my usual set of layers, embossing and ribbon!
The thing I really love about how the GoPress works is that not only does it fold the image it embossing this in giving a real quality feel!
Enjoy...
Morning John, this is a gorgeous card and I love the colour of the the foil I don't have a go press but I have a ScanN cut machine and the Heidi Swap foiling machine so I really can't justify buying another one but I really like the design you have used.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hello John, what a beautiful card, love the soft pale blue foiling, the design is very classy. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John what a lovely colour of blue. The foiling looks very good quality xx
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a lovely card.
Take care and keep warm Kitty.
Liking the foiling on this card John makes the card look expensive.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Morning John, oh you are a real tease, this card is simply fabulous and the colours of the foiling and the patterns used really do put it at the top of the pile for me, oh I wish I could afford the machine but alas it is not to be so I will have to just sit and drawl over all your wonderful creations.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Gorgeous card today, love the colour you have used.
ReplyDeleteMichele
This is so beautiful John but alas, I cannot afford the machine.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLovely card today.
Jan
Gorgeous card, John. Love the colour.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card and great colourway.
B xx
Morning John and everyone.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card. It looks so elegant in this colour. It's beautiful. I'm seriously thinking about buying this foiling machine. I've wanted something similar for quite a while now,so perhaps this is the one.
Take care and have a good day everyone. Xxx
Morning John, gorgeous card, lovely blue shade and brilliant design, Kate x
ReplyDeleteThat's beautiful John. You are naughty, tempting us to buy yet more equipment! xxx
ReplyDeleteLovely card John very pretty
ReplyDeleteThank you
June Horrocks xxx
Beautiful John, I love how you have matched your layers to the ribbon perfectly.
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card.
Lydia
X
Hi John this is a stunning card I love the foiling and the soft blue you have used. If you were helping to pack orders does that mean you were in Aldershot? I am very intrigued by the Go Press machine I would love to see one being demonstrated. Have a great day. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John. Love this card. It looks so professional! It looks like I may have to invest in one of these foiling machines after all. I think I will wait until I have seen how to use it though.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
So beautiful, xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John. Just love the blue foiling.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Hi John, Absolutely beautiful,love the colour the style,just love everything about this one.Stay healthy and happy
ReplyDeleteLots of Love Barbara D xxx
Hi John, love this card. I think that I will have to save up for one of these machines/
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hello John, I really love today’s card! Think I was the odd one out yesterday!
ReplyDeleteI love the colours you have used. They are lovely. The effect is stunning!
Thank you,
Love Myra xx
Hello John Very classy looking card I love it!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card John.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
This is stunning I love the effect
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteThat certainly is a beautiful card. It's a very pretty shade of blue.
xx
What a beautiful colour John love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteI really like this card. Very elegant.
ReplyDeleteHi John. Love this card. This foiling machine sounds interesting. Will have to investigate but a big purchase. Thank you for sharing this today.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful and restful card John. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteMarie P.
I just love this project - especially the soft blue colour. It' just so elegant.
ReplyDelete