Happy Saturday,
More show samples and this time using the Mini Pigment ink pads from Izink and the Crafts Too Embossing folders.
I simply love the technique of adding Pigment ink to an embossing folder and letter pressing it. I used a section of inks for each of these examples and added clear sparkle embossing powder ( A new product form Izink that we are hoping to import soon!) Once heat set it glazes the piece with a sparkle glaze.
To make up these cards I used some of the hearts left over form yesterdays project cut form the Dye Spray pieces of card arranged to showcase the patterns!
Enjoy...
Morning John, these look fabulous love the colours
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteBright and cheerful cards for a cold and wet morning. Love them.
Jan
Morning John, beautiful, I saw you doing these on Hochanda and it was inspiring. They look so vibrant with the new colours.
ReplyDeleteI want the glaze embossing powder, hope it comes here soon
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Nice cards John, bright and cheerful.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards, love the vibrant colours.
B xx
Two lovely cards, bright & cheerful,
ReplyDeleteMichele
Great cards John
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Morning John,,
ReplyDeleteGreat cards, love the vibrant colours.
Have a great day
Patricia xxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely cards enjoyed the shows.
Lydia
Beautiful cards, John. Love the bright colours.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Beautiful bright cards, xxx
ReplyDeleteLove these bright colours. Xx
ReplyDeleteHello John, great cards, love the rainbow of colours and the bird embossing folder is brilliant. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John love the card the folder is lovely and the colours brill thank you
ReplyDeleteJune Horrocks xxx
Good morning John beautiful cards the colours are amazing Love the embossing folders
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteLove these cards, they are "pick me up before you go go" colours and would brighten anyone's dullest day. Fabulous.
Maureen x
Hi John your cards are stunning. I must admit this is not a technique that I have had much success with. You have inspired me to have another go. Have a wonderful weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John, you are spoiling us today two beautiful card, beautiful colours.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Really gorgeous John. xxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteThese are so bright and cheerful. Lovely! Not difficult either. Bonus!!
Thank you,
Love Myra x
Gorgeous cards Gorgeous technique
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletewhat very wonderful card and very beautiful designs too.
The colours are so gorgeous and cheerful.
Love the embossing too.
I have tried letter pressing with folders, but the darker or brighter shades never look to good to me.
I can feel anothe purchase on the cards. LOL.
Enjoy the workshop tomorrow, and I wish it was nearer to me.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hi John just love these bright cards.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Hi John. Just what we need on a miserable wet day that we have here. Lovely vibrant colours and,as Myra says, looks easy. That’s if you put the ink on correctly! Will try again.😀. Hope all who are going to the Workshop have a good time wish it wasn’t so far.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteI just love the vibrant colours on your cards.
Love Jayne xx
Hi John, These are fabulous !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John. Great ideas and I love the colours.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
These are really gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteLove the vibrant colours of the pigment inks. Enjoyed your shows.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Beautiful cards and stunning colours.
ReplyDelete