Here's another sample form yesterdays shows again using the inks I made a gift and a matching card especially in time for Valentines day!
I simply cut 2 different sizes of hearts from the Press Cut stitch Dot heart dies from Press Cut.
For the frame I simply foam mounted the hearts in series on a piece of 7"x7" card. I stamped the Love You sentiment on the heart on the bottom left heart.
For the card I made a small 5" x5" card blank matting with white and black with the smallest hearts in the set. I stamped the Valentines sentiment in the bottom right.
A matching set a perfect hand made, and easy, gift set!
Enjoy...
Morning John, great cards and fantastic shows by the time I got home I had missed some of the items but hopefully they will be back but I will check in Craftworld as they stock some of your items.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John, the shows were brilliant, love the finger daubers and storage case. Demo's were great. Today's card and gift are lovely, someone is going to enjoy them, and thanks it has given me inspiration for my Valentine creation. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLove the idea of the card and gift together. It could be made for birthday's too.
Jan
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a lovely card, I shall catch up on the shows at the weekend.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John, these look absolutely gorgeous, the hearts with the stitching round them, well of course I had to have them so went to TAOC and ordered them, and the little pigment inks. Your shows were amazing, so many sell outs, you must have been so pleased and well deserved too.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Lovely card and gift John.Havent caught up with shows yet.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Fabulous John. Really enjoyed your shows. The daubers are fab and those heart dies, I love them.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Lovely card and gift John. Really enjoyed the shows, love the daubers and the mini ink pads - the colours are fabulous.
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLove todays card, brilliant way to use up the little bits of beautiful card.
Have a good day
Patricia xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat card and gift. Fabulous shows and demos yesterday.
B xx
Beautiful. The colours are so lovely. xxx
ReplyDeleteSuch a simple but clever idea xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful.
Lydia
x
These are beautiful, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Love the card John
ReplyDeleteJune Horrocks xxxx
Oh John the frame and card are stunning I love them both. Your shows yesterday were brilliant. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteGood morning John beautiful card & frame such a simple idea but gorgeous
ReplyDeleteMorning John, this is fabulous, I love the simplicity of this card and the colours are amazing.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Great idea John and simple to do as well.
ReplyDeleteThe colours are lovely.
Two gorgeous projects here. Thank you for sharing. Will be able to watch yesterday’s shows tonight. Looking forward to that. I am sure Myra is right I will enjoy them.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely ideas here John! These paint colours are lovely.
Thank you. Enjoy your weekend.
Love Myra x
Beautiful idea Those paints look wonderful xx
ReplyDeleteBrilliant design John, love both the card and gift, Kate x x
ReplyDeleteFabulous. Simple design but so effective.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteBrilliant and gorgeous. Great idea for gift and card, I love them.
Maureen x
Lovely John!
ReplyDeleteI love the bright colours. Well done on your successful shows!
xx
Hi John. Unfortunately I missed the shows yesterday but I wish I would have seen them. Love the shape of the hearts and love the colours. Great for a different sort of Valentine's card.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John. I have now watched yesterdays shows and Myra was right I enjoyed them very much. Have ordered the pigment ink pads from Mrs D
ReplyDelete