Happy Monday,
As promised today's card is a sneak peak of my new Gerbera Daisy Collection of dies and matching stamps that launches tomorrow at 6pm on Hochanda!
What better to start with than a white on white card using ice silver lustre and gold lustre card!
Im not listing the details or the method on this one but it will get a full showing tomorrow night on Hochanda and get its full day on the blog.
The eagle eyed amongst my Blog Family may notice the similarity with the bonus Gerbera flower die included in the Opera Box die set,. That was the base for this whole collection there are backgrounds, sentiments, flowers and lots more.
There are also some brand new concepts in the collection designed to make crafting easier, quicker and more flexible I really can't wait to show you all what I have been working on.
Id love to hear what you think to this first sneak peak there is so much more to come!
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you, wow a beautiful card and die set.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Another Wow John
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful die set can't wait to see more.
Jan
Morning John, WOW is right a gorgeous card and a wonderful die set roll on tomorrow to see moe.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
A lovely card John. I'm looking forward to seeing your shows tomorrow xx
ReplyDeleteA really beautiful card John. The daisy die is lovely, can’t wait to see what you show us on Hochanda, I’m bursting.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Hello John, this card is just stunning and so beautiful with the lustre card. Looking forward to the inspiration. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteIt looks as though you have anther winner here John. The gerberas are beautiful. Looking forward to seeing what your demos are tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Gorgeous card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGreat card, love the Flower Dies.
Looking forward to your shows.
Patricia xx
Gorgeous and cant wait to see the new dies, in the flesh so to speak. I will miss show tomorrow as travelling !!!!
ReplyDeleteSee ya soon, xxxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card. Can't wait to see your shows and all the new products.
B xx
Another wow John so pleased you’ve done a gerbera die.Roll on Tuesday so we can see what you have in store for us sounds exciting.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Wow amazing absolutely stunning, looking forward to the shows John
ReplyDeleteHugs Julie xxx
Morning Joh, what a beautiful ray of sunshine this these flowers bring on this wet and dull day here in Kent. Absolutely stunning and yes I did notice about the opera box which is such an amazing creation too, if any of you blogger has not seen the opera box well you have been missing out, it is super duper. Anyway I digress yet again John, am looking forward to the shows, looks like this is going to be a busy week for us all
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Gorgeous Simply gorgeous xx
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful, John. I love the linked Gerber die - very different. Love all the cards in your new banner as well.
ReplyDeleteReally looking forward to the shows.
Anne (Northampton)
Gorgeous card John, can't wait for the shows.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
That's really beautiful John. I'm so glad you're including some die cut sentiments as well, as I really love those. Have a good day. xxx
ReplyDeleteStunning card John love the daisies
ReplyDeleteJune Horrocks xxxcxxxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteStunning card.
Lydia
x
Hi John I love, love, love this card it is stunning. Those dies are amazing and I just want them all. I can't wait for your shows tomorrow. Plus we are popping in to the Art of Craft store on Saturday in between visiting parents. It is going to be a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteGood morning John Really beautiful card the dies are amazing looking forward to your shows
ReplyDeleteMorning John, yet another winner; you can never have too many flower dies! I've no doubt these will be a sell out. WakeyL
ReplyDeleteHi John, Absolutely beautiful,looking forward to tomorrow.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteI like these and can't wait for the shows
ReplyDeleteXxx
Hi John. This looks really interesting and the gerberas have made a really lovely card. I have just noticed that you have changed the header for the blog to show off even more gerbera cards too.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John these dies are going to be a smash hit methinks plus I love the embossing folder in the background. Looking forward to your shows love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful John ��x
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteGreat dies, definitely on my wish list!
Looking forward to your shows.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteBelieve my wish list is about to grow������������
Regards
Heather R Oxfordshire
Hi John. Fab card. Sky+ all set for tomorrow. SueL x
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to see what delights you have for us tomorrow at 6!
Maureen x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteOooh! I do like this, I love how the Sentiment and flowers match! Great idea.
Looking forward to seeing the Shows even if it is only on my IPad!
Safe Travel,
Love Myra x
Love these new flowers and the sentiment John. Not sure if that is also a new embossing folder as well. We will see tomorrow. Love the card and also the ones in the new heading. We are in for a treat tomorrow and Wednesday. Hope no one wants me to do anything on Wednesday. Think I will be penniless by the end of the week.😀. It’s bound to be a sellout.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteoh my word you are teasing us with this very lucious card.
those dies look amazing but no one can create like you with them.
Such a stunner of a card.
I notice you have changes the top panel too and those look amazing.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteThis is a really lovely card! I can't wait to see your new dies!
I'm sure you will do well on the shows! xx
What a beautiful card John. It is really elegant and although I don't do flowers very well I have a feeling that I may buy this die.
ReplyDeleteHugs to all.
Marie P.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete