Happy Wednesday and Valentines day!
I saved this card form the shows a couple of weeks ago especially for Valentines day I love the simplicity of this card!
I stared by embossing the two birds embossing folder from Crafts Too in white gold lustre print card.
I cut a set of frames using the Press Cut Stitch Dot hearts set in black and red.
I added this to a black frame studded with pearls. I added a couple of hearts cut form card coloured with the Izink spray dyes.
Whatever your valentines day brings I hope its all you want.
Enjoy...
Morning John, Happy Valentines day to you and Sam too, such a beautiful card you have made, love the little embossed birds inside and the Stitched Hearts really is a lovely set of dies, I am so pleased I purchased them. Have a wonderful day whatever you are doing.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John, Happy Valentines this is a gorgeous card love the colours you have used.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Absolutely beautiful, the little love birds within the heart are just a perfect touch, brilliant design, Kate x x
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLove your idea of a Valentine's day card it's so different.
Enjoy your day.
Jan
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you Happy valentines day.
A lovely card.
Take care and keep warm Kitty.
Nice card John. Happy Valentines Day.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Lovely card John. Happy Valentines Day
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Lovely card John, the little birds are so cute.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John, Happy Valentine's Day. What a lovely card, simple and elegant. So glad I bought the heart dies. Could you please tell me where the heart frame is from. Have a good day
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentine's day. A beautiful card, love the embossed birds inside the heart.
B xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteA very classy, elegant card.
Happy Valentines Day
Patricia xxx
Beautiful John, Enjoy your day whatever it may bring!!!!
ReplyDeleteLovely card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John. Such a lovely card.
ReplyDeleteI know your mum shares my birthday today so Happy Birthday to her.
Love Valxxx
Happy Valentine's day John. Gorgeous card. Xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, so striking.
Happy Valentines Day, have a great day.
Hi John, Happy Valentines day to you and Sam and Happy Birthday to your Mum,whatever you are doing I hope you enjoy the day.The card is really nice and that embossing folder is so apt.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteLovely card John happy Valentine’s Day
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxxx
Hi John Happy Valentines day hope you enjoy it Lovely card the embossed birds are sweet
ReplyDeleteHi John thank you for saving this card for Valentine's Day it is gorgeous. I do love those heart dies they make a real statement. I am sorry your plans for today have changed I hope you enjoy the day anyway. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteA really beautiful card John. xxx
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentine’s Day. A beautiful card today John. Sorry your lans have had to be cancelled. Enjoy the rest of the day. Happy birthday to your mum and Val J today.
ReplyDeleteHi John. What a really tasteful card. Apart from the hearts, I love the frame but I really love the two birds embossing folder.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteSorry I’ve been missing but had the dreaded lurgie and it’s knocked me for six!
Loved yesterday’s card too . I too am an admirer of Anna Griffins work.
Today’s card is just right!
Thanks John,
Love Myra x
Like the frame John.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
A lovely card John and I have just spent ages looking for the birds that other commenters have mentioned. I even used my state of the art magnifier that cost almost as much as a mortgage but NO BIRDS I think they must have flown away.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Marie.P