Happy Sunday,
Today is the last leg of the Crafters Companion marathon with me being in the evesham store today again demoing and playing. I have titles todays post Running Out because I am running out of projects to post. Tomorrow will see the first sneak peak for the launch of my new Die Collection on Hochanda tuesday night at 6pm! This means that I have been manically making samples using the new range and have got to the point where I am running out of projects I can share on the blog!
I hope you don't mind but today I thought I would share a couple of tags I made over the last couple of months using my sandwich box die set and the starflower dies and leaves.
The first one is made using silver gilt and the second using up a piece of scrap card I cleaned my brayer on. I love using this scrap card for flowers as the colours are so random and make unique flowers.
Join me from 6am tomorrow to see the first reveal from my new Gerbera Daisy collection.
Enjoy...
They're very sweet. Looking forward to your launch this week. Hope it all goes well. I'm sure it will! xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLove the way these tags show your gorgeous star flowers off.Looking forward to tomorrow.
Jan x
Nice tags John, another way to show your lovely starflowers and leaves .Cant wait for Tuesday to see what you’ve got for us.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Morning John, these are really sweet tags I love the silver gilt one as it shows your star flowers to perfection, looking forward to your new launch.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John, beautiful samples as always today.
ReplyDeleteI must be honest that when I read the name of your new collection I thought is was a little typo but no I was wrong, I googled it and found that it is spelt correctly and what a lovely flower it is too, looking forward to this new release, not long to wait now.
Enjoy your last day at the CC store
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteTwo sweet tags showing off your starflowers beautifully. Have a great day in Evesham.
B xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteVery pretty tags.
Lydia
X
Lovely gift tags, very pretty.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Very pretty John. Looking forward to Tuesday, just know it’s going to be good.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
A great way of using up those scraps we can't bear to throw away!
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Love the cards John very pretty colours are brill thank you love june Horrocks xxxxxx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John beautiful gift tags such short good waye to use up all those little scraps we keep Looking forward to your new launch
ReplyDeleteHello John, trying to play catch up with all the blogs posts I have missed last week being away. Love the tags, looking forward to your new die launch. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteLovely tags John.
ReplyDeleteLoving the sound of the Gerbera Daisies, looking forward to your new launch.
Hi John. Love the tags and I think the one with just the flowers is my favourite. I really love the shape of these flowers and leaves.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Very pretty Looking forward to your new launch
ReplyDeleteHi John Love both of these tags especially the flowers. Look forward to your shows this week. Sounds like more flowers dies. That’s good. Love flower dies. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteLovely John x
ReplyDeleteLove them, great way of using bits us making flowers xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John your tags are stunning I love them. I hope today goes well and I am looking forward to your shows next week. I really don't know how you fit everything in. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteLove the tags John another use for your dies .Looking forward to your new launch I’m sure you won’t disappoint.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteGreat tags and a marvellous way to use up scraps. You will be tired after your marathon but I'm looking forward to our date at 6 tomorrow. I am, however, unsure as to the time as you say 6 p.m. at the start of your post and 6 a.m. at the end. I'm hoping it's 6 p.m. ha ha.
Maureen x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteThese are lovely tags . I’m looking forward to tomorrow’s Shows and Tuesday’s. I’m very glad it’s 6pm!!
Hope you have had a lovely weekend!
Love Myra x
Absolutely beautiful John, by the way love the new little trailer for you on Hochanda, Kate x x
ReplyDeleteTwo beautiful cards. Safe journey home.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Beautiful cards John and I love your flowers.
ReplyDeleteDo you ever give yourself a REST Day?
Marie P.