Happy Thursday,
Todays card is one of the ones we did at the last Anstey workshop which focused on my Sandwich Box die and using the new Flower Foam from Leanne Creative to make flowers. This was made in three different colour options so I have included all three.
As with workshop cards I dont put instructions on the blog But I was asked by a couple of ladies at the event to post pictures of the cards to help them replicate them!
On other news I will be doing three shows On Hochanda on Monday 12th of February I will be focusing on some best sellers form previous shows along with a few new things, one especially for fans of my Starflower dies!.
I am also really busy making samples for a new launch later this month so keep your eyes peeled!
Enjoy...

Morning John, gorgeous cards and the flowers are to die for really love the pink one it looks like foamrian I love them.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat cards, love them all.
Jan
Hello John, these three cards are really stunning, love the flowers in the openings, a really great design. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, stunning, your crafters at the workshop must have been in seventh heaven making these, I wonder if there is a tutorial on the flowers anywhere, so did you use a heat gun or a hot iron to shape them I wonder!!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to the new launch, I wonder what you are brining us. xx
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Lovely cards John. Looking forward to the shows.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Lovely cards today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Now where have I seen these before, I wonder!! I made another last night for a friend’s birthday but I replaced the flowers we made with your star flower made from pixie powders.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Three lovely cards John.Look forward to your shows I love your starflower dies and find I’m using them all the time.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Brilliant cards John, love them all, right up my street.
ReplyDeletePosted one similar on the Blog last week.
I loved making mine and it was well received.
Have a good day
Patricia xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards. Looking forward to your shows.
B xx
Good morning John lovely cards. Changing the colour certainly gives a different look. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, great cards. Will have to have a try at my version of these cards. I have this die set but have not yet had chance to play with it.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John love the cards the flowers are beautiful I love the blue
ReplyDeleteThank you
June Horrocks xxxxxxx
Gorgeous John, lucky ladies, xxx
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. Look forward to the TV shows. xxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards John though not sure what flower foam is so off to investigate!
ReplyDeleteWill be watching on Monday as I'm a huge fan of your starflower dies and haven't stopped using them since I got the dies.
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely cards.
Lydia
X
We had such fun making these. I have two more to make this week.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John. What a fabulous array of cards. Love all the colours.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John your cards are gorgeous the flowers are stunning. I do love the sandwich box dies but I haven't made a box yet I really should. It sounds like you are really busy. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John,Absolutely beautiful,I made something very similar when I got the box dies and the panels are so so versatile,just love the set. I will be watching Mon as I am desperate for the star flowers,the only thing I am missing recently.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful
ReplyDeleteLove Nancy xx
Hello John.
ReplyDeleteA lovely selection of cards! I will give this idea a try. Patricia’s was lovely too!
Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us! I’m wondering if there is a foiling machine coming up!!
Love Myra xx
Hello John three beautiful cards i love the flowers.
ReplyDeletei was lucky enough to buy your sandwich box die with my birthday money but i haven't used it yet. Are you doing a video on the foam flowers please.
love Lynda xx
All gorgeous John. Creative Blessings, Tracy x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletesuch very stunning designs with those lovely dies.
I love the colours and the super gorgeous and stunning foamy flowers.
I have had a couple of people who want to buy your dies after showing the sandwich box die and card on my blog.
So glad I am making them want them as I don't think they comment on your blog.
Lots of crafty regards Jenny L.
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous. What time are your shows on Monday?
Maureen x
Beautiful cards today John. Must give this a try. Look forward to the shows on Monday. No,appointments on Monday so should be able to watch on the shows onTV.
ReplyDeleteAll of your cards are so beautiful John. I would dearly love to see some videos before my eyesight gets any worse.
ReplyDeleteHugs to all. Marie P.
Eh Up John
ReplyDeleteYes, its me finally sitting down and doing blog visits. Got a lot of blogs to catch up with.
Beautiful cards and everyone loved making them at the workshop. A good time was had by all.
I promise to try and keep up now.
Ang x
Hi John, I have the sandwich die....can I make the cards above with it, I do so love the cards, and I'm dying to do them...have I got the right die, I love the way, all the corners turn back, just love them.
ReplyDelete