Happy Sunday,
A really simple card today with the letterpress technique. For this card I used the Metal mini Pigment inks from Izink and just left the piece to dry.
I thought this needed a really simple treatment just a mat, layer and a small base card, simple.
Enjoy...
So very effective. xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, it may be simple but very effective gorgeous colours.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a lovely card.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Nice card John.Letterpress is effective.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Must have a go at letterpress.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to the workshop today.
Jan
Northampton
Wonderful card, xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card, very effective.
B xx
A simple but effective card, John. See you shortly!
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John, it may be simple to make but it looks as though you spent hours and hours making it, love the colours.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Brilliant card, it’s lovely.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteA simple card but it is oh! so effective, love it.
Have a good day
Patricia xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteSometimes it's great to have a simple looking card.It's so effective.
Jan
Lovely card John
ReplyDeleteLove June horrockc
Good morning John really lovely card the colours are gorgeous
ReplyDeleteLove these new embossing folders, the designs are great.
ReplyDeleteHi John, a great card, love the ombre colours in the metallic inks, and another great embossing folder design. Have a good day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John love the card and the new folders .
ReplyDeletelove jeanie xxx
Lovely card John
ReplyDeleteLove Nancy xx
Hi John this is a stunning card I love it. The embossing folder is gorgeous. Of course I need those new inks now. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteLovely card John. Thank you for sharing this. Hope you are having a good workshop. Can’t wait for my metallic ink pads to come.
ReplyDeleteJust love this card John.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Hi John, I love the 'ethereal' look to this card.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeletesuch a very beautiful card and those colours are stunning.
Love that wonderful embossed detail and your super letter pressing.
Hope all is well at the workshop.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA stunning card today. Plus I loved the letterpress technique on the last couple as well. Not to sure if today's card was using a stamp or an embossing folder.
Oh yes I do like this John, fab inky creation, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteA lovely card! As has been said , simple but very effective.
Thanks, hope your weekend has gone well!
Love Myra xx
Hi John. I can't believe how easy it is to create these cards and yet they are so effective. Love the inks
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
A very pretty effective card
ReplyDeleteVery nice! Love those simpler techniques that come out so strikingly beautiful. Lovely!!
ReplyDeleteReally pretty.
ReplyDelete