Another sample for tomorrows shows at 10am, 3pm and 7pm this time using the Press Cut PCD01B card fold die and the new Nellie Snellen layering stamp. I will be demoing all of these products over the course of tomorrow so tune in to the shows to see how this works it really is very easy and lots so much more complex than it is!
The stamps are so easy to use as there are 4 which layer up to show the coloured image as opposite no colouring or skill required!
One of the great things of working with Crafts Too is that I get to see and use products form companies all around the world and can buy and use what I like the look of!
Enjoy...
Morning John, a beautiful card very pretty paper you have used.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a very pretty card.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Pretty card John.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
I do like stepper cards. Yours is very pretty.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA very pretty card today,love your use of the lace bow.
Jan
Hi John,
ReplyDeletewhat a very beautiful card and such super design too.
I am not a big fan of stepper cards but yours is gorgeous.
Love the papers and that stamped image is so pretty.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card.That stamped image is fabulous. Recorder is set for your shows.
B xx
Very pretty John, xxx
ReplyDeleteLovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John, a beautiful card, not sure about the backing papers though, it might be the picture angle but it seems to me to clash with the lovely stamping flower that you have done, I am looking forward to seeing the shows with these samples on, I like the idea of 3 or 4 stamps which layer up to make such a beautiful creation and you have done it perfectly as always on here.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteI agree with June about the backing papers, I have this die must dig it out again and have a play.
Lydia
X
Hi John, a very pretty and feminine card, the die takes all the hard work out of making this style of card. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteI love this style of card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Pretty card Sadly I will be missing your shows as I will be at work and then traveling to Paris - our Christmas present to each other
ReplyDeleteHi John, Very unusual card today,I love the stamped image but not sure about the backing paper,sorry,it just isn't for me.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a stunning card the dies are amazing and I love the look of your stamps. I am looking forward to your shows. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi there John, now I love the card fold and the centre topper with the beautifully coloured blooms, however, the additional of the papers, in my opinion, somehow clashes and the central panel is diminished, only saying, Kate x x
ReplyDeleteLove the card John Very pretty thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks h
Hi John, Beautiful layering stamps, so very pretty !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteI’m not a fan of stepper cards either but I do love your stamped image and am looking forward to seeing that!! I surrendered and ordered the Notch Cut Squares! I sort of knew I would - no resolve really - that’s my trouble! Well one of them!
Safe travel to Hochanda,
Love Myra xx
Love the flower John.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Lovely card John. I gave this stepper die and used it for a male card recently. Thank you for sharing this card. I knew Myra would give in. Resistance is Futile. I am sure you will be using this die a lot. I am sure I will. Looking forward to the shows. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card. I’m really into stepper cards at the moment.
ReplyDeleteHi John pretty card I love the stamp
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely card John. I'm not sure about the backing paper but I'm not by any means an expert.
ReplyDeleteHave a great Monday.
Marie P.