I simply love the combination of Red, Black and white and mixing this with the dies from Last Weeks Hochanda shows a really strong and yet romantic card emerges.
I stared by cutting the large frame in black and simply mounting this on a large 8x8" card base. I added squares of red and black with a small trim of crystals to add a bit more glamour.
I cut a frame using the stitch dot heart dies in black using the centre of that heart on a larger white heart for the back. I cut a red heart and added the black frame on top as shown. I then cut the gorgeous heart swirl die that came with the heart die in red and black adding one to each heart.
Enjoy...
Morning John, absolutely gorgeous card and very dramatic colours definately one for valentines.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hello John, a stunning card, the design and colour combo are very striking, great for Valentines Day. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteA lovely Valentine’s Day card.
ReplyDeleteThank you for a great day yesterday at the workshop - learnt a lot and have a lovely card and box as a result.
Jan
Northampton
Good Morning John
ReplyDeleteWOW what a dramatic card to start the week.
Jan
Great card for Valentine’s Day.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Very striking card today John.Great for Valentine’s Day.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Morning John, as you say a very striking card but I love it, ideal for a Man too. I am waiting for my orders to arrive and then I can have a play.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, June Smith xxx
Lovely card -very bold & dramatic.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi there, fabulous card John, striking colours and design, Kate x
ReplyDeleteVery striking. I really enjoyed yesterdays workshop. I have an order for a special birthday card and the card and Boswell be perfect.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Gorgeous card , great work john.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, very dramatic.
B xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteA very dramatic card.
Lydia
X
Good morning John really striking card love the bold colours
ReplyDeleteWow a very striking card today John, great for the men on Valentine's Day.
ReplyDeleteA very striking card I love red black and white together
ReplyDeleteHi John, Very dramatic ans striking,the colour scheme is just divine.Have a great day,stay healthy and happy Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Great card today, just the thing for Valentine's
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Wow John this is a stunning card. I love the colours and those dies are amazing. I did enjoy your shows last week. Have a great week this week. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteI usually read the comments and add my own but today I’m commenting first !
You have made a lovely card but it’s not to my taste - it’s too bright for me. There I’ve said it!
Thank you,
Love Myra xx
Very striking colour combo. Creative Blessings, Tracy x
ReplyDeleteHi John, great card, very dramatic.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
This dramatic card has that Spanish look to me.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteThis one certainly jumps out of the page!!
love Maureen x
Hi John,
ReplyDeletewhat a stunner of a card and your design is ace as always.
Love the colour choices and the beautful dies used.
Sadly I missed your shows so these dies are new to me.
Was trying to find time to watch on Internet hopefully.
Lots for crafty regards. Jenny L.
Dynamic card John. Just love those colours together.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
I really like this design but find the colour combination a bit loud for me.
ReplyDeleteLove this card John. Thank you for sharing this. My order from Mrs Duck arrived today so now I can play with the metallic pigment inks.
ReplyDeleteGood morning John. A very striking card today John. Would be nice for a man or a lady.
ReplyDeleteMarie P.