I hope everyone enjoyed yesterdays shows as much as I did It was great to be able to just play with some of my favourite products and share ideas and things I love. The next show will be the launch of my first full die collection more details next week and maybe a few sneak peaks!
Today I am sharing a card i made using the PCD01 die from yesterdays shows and a piece I made using my GoPress hot foiling machine. I used the stunning Rose Hot Foil stamp designed by Anna Griffin ( Im always in awe of her flower designs) and folded this onto black card with a silver shimmer foil. I cut this out using the Press Cut Notched Rectangles dies and added s strip of ribbon around the bottom, I really felt that the image was strong enough not to need any embellishment.
Enjoy...
Absolutely beautiful John, the black background makes the colours of the bloom pop, wonderful design, Kate x x
ReplyDeleteHi John is this a late post or an early post. No matter this is a gorgeous card. I really enjoyed the shows earlier today. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John a really beautiful great Dies & stamps too.
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda xx
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteI'm either in a parallel universe or you have carded prematurely lol......I would have texted but know that you will be making lots of Zzzz's by now.
Gorgeous card and the foiling looks superb.
Buenos noches.
Ang x
Morning John, a gorgeous card love the foiling and great shows yesterday.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John, oh this looks amazing, the rose flower in foil - well what can I say but stunning. You really are such a talented man. Loved the shows, told you that you would have some sell out's didn't I!!
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Loving this card John.Enjoyed your shows yesterday. Can’t wait to see what you have in store for us .
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you, great shows beautiful cards, and brilliant tips.
Take care and keep warm Kitty.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, that foiled bloom is stunning. Fabulous shows yesterday.
B xx
Beautiful card, love everything about it.
ReplyDeleteGreat shows yesterday, lots of goodies on my wish list.
Thank you for all the great "hints & tips" I always learn something.
Have a good day, hopefully some rest!!!
Patricia xxx
A very beautiful card John. Loved your shows yesterday. Ooh your own dies, can’t wait.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat shows thanks for all the hints and tips.Beautiful card today.
I wonder what is in store for next week,I can't wait.
Jan
Beautiful card John, love the foiled rose. Great shows yesterday
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Loooove this one, just watched the last of the shows, sell outs shows again, Fab, xxxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, John. I made two of the 'Workshop' cards at the weekend. One was an order and the other to give to a friend. The person who placed the order bought them both so I have another to make now!
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, managed to catch some of the shows.
Lydia
X
Hi John loved the shows great cards great tips you had some good sellouts this card is fab got to get the diecsnt believe how quick you did it great for my charity work
ReplyDeleteThanks John xxxxxx
Good morning John lovely card the foiled rose is beautiful
ReplyDeleteHi John. As Lynne has said the foiled rose is beautiful. I thought at first it was scrapper card but couldn’t understand how you had done it. Now I know. Managed to watch all yesterdays shows and they were brilliant. Knew you would have sell outs. Glad I ordered my Square Notched dies at the weekend. Looking forward to the shows next week now. Sounds exciting. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,Great shows yesterday,very informative.Love the card and the notched dies are really different.Take care stay healthy and happy,lots of love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Love the rose stamp. I think I really am going to have to give some serious consideration to the hot foiling machine, it just looks so professional.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Beautiful rose stepper card design. I enjoyed your shows on catch-up on Hochanda. As always when I watch your shows I learn from you something new to help me in my cardmaking. I appreciate you sharing your ideas and techniques. Thank you for enriching my skills in cardmaking.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteI'm so pleased you are doing so well on Hochanda.
I love the colours on this card!
xx
Beautiful card John.
ReplyDeleteReally enjoyed your shows.
The stepper die is definitely on my wish list.
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteyou are not good for my bank balance with all these super gorgeous crafting items that you keep showing us.
But I want and must have. LOL!
I have a Birthday at the begining of next month so you know what is on the list.
Your card is so gorgeous and stunning and such a super stunning design.
As I have said before I am not a lover of stepper cards but you sure have changed my mind and would love this die.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Unusual colour combination but very pretty nevertheless.
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful!
ReplyDelete