I hope you all enjoyed the stunning new Die launch over on Sue Wilson's Particraft blog last week. I thought I would showcase the wonderful matching stamps to die for this week that are designed to match the new die range
I had to start with the new Lilly Corner as it is the first sample I made when I got the stamps, I really enjoyed colouring this to look like a stargazer lily!
I stamped the Lily corner twice in watering can Archival ink. I coloured just the flowers on one of the images using a mixture of distress markers ( Worn lipstick, tattered rose etc) I ran the colour around the edges of the petals then pulled the colour out, to shade, using a water brush. I did the same with the leaves and foliage. I then added darker dots in the centre of the petals to replicate the stargazer lily look ( the stamp comes plain allowing you to colour to look like many different flowers)
Next I cut these flowers out and decoupaged them with from tape, over the first stamped image. This I coloured around the edges and then again pulled the colour out using a water brush which shed the distress ink form dark to light in the centre.
I cut an aperture using the matching die and foam mounted this above the stamped image and made the remainder of the card around this.
A simple die cut but I really think this fares the stamped image.
Ingredients:
Card Size: 21 x 28 cm
Colours: Coconut White, Strawberry Pink ( from my stash)
Stamps: Lily Corner stamp to die for
Embossing:beaded fanfare pinpoint A4 embossing folder
Inks: Watering can archival ink, Distress markers mixed colours in pinks, yellows and greens.
Embellishments: Pearl stick pins & pink dazzler
Enjoy...
For any of my stamp sets please Click HERE for Julia Watts Crafts website
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThis Card Is Truly Stunning I Love Your Stamps It Must Be Great To Work Together With Sue's Dies.
Hugs From Sam xx
✂️ Carry On Creating ✂️
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful great for weddings or sympathy, Thank you.
Take care Kitty.
Morning John, wow your card is stunning x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John. Your stamps are amazing as is your colouring. Keep up the good work. Best wishes Loraine Jefferis xx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John. What a beautiful card- the stamp, design and the colour. Gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northamoton
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card. Who doesn't like stargazer lilies!
Everything about it is great.
Anne M xxx
Beautiful card, gorgeous colouring on the flowers.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Good morning John this is a stunning card I love the stamp it is so pretty. Have a great day today. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteBeautiful John! I'm glad you showed us that because I just bought that stamp and them wondered what I was going to do with it. I have some of the other stamps too, so will be watching with interest over the next few days.
ReplyDeleteHi John, this card is gorgeous, love the lily stamp and your colouring is fantastic. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteWow how stunning. Thanks for sharing this beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day
Donna
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteI'm not getting Stargazer colours, guess its my pesky screen again but its a vision of loveliness and the stamp is beautiful.
Ang x
Lovely card. Like the stamp.
ReplyDeleteTeresa
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card today, I love it.
I wish I had distress ink pens.
Have a great day
Maggie
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stamp.
:-)
Lorna D
Gorgeous John and very PINK!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat stamp, xxx
Lovely card and stamp.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
It does look very pink on my screen Howver I like it you haven't mentioned which die set you used...
ReplyDeleteMorning John, now you are spoiling us today, such a beautiful stamp and I love your colouring (shush but it puts mine to shame), the surround is just perfect and compliments the flower a treat.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John. love the card .Your stamp and colouring is spot on .Gloria (Sidcup) xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, gorgeous stamp.
B xx
Stunning card John, love the stamp and colours used
ReplyDeleteLovely stamp John, suits the die perfectly. SueL x
ReplyDeleteStunning card John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, John. Love the stamp.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Good morning John, stargazers one of my favourite flowers!!
ReplyDeleteI like this it's stunning!!!
Have a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Morning John, a gorgeous card and I have Oriental Lilly's that look just like these they are beautiful I love them.
ReplyDeleteNancyd d xx
Beautiful card, love those lillies.....lovely colour all round...luv Ursula x
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, love your lily stamp.
Lydia
X
Morning John, another beautiful card, and a lovely stamp set. Love the colour you have used.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and your stamp looks gorgeous, look forward to seeing some more of them.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Afternoon John,
ReplyDeleteI haven't commented lately but I do visit every day.
All your cards are beautiful, I love them all, keep it up!
Love Nancy xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeletebeautiful card, that pink is gorgeous, as is the stamp.
Hugs, Rose
What lovely lilies. Shows you don't have to save them just for sympathy cards.
ReplyDeleteHi john stunning card love your shows on hochanda thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxx
Lovely card John. I love the way you have coloured these pretty stamps.
ReplyDeleteLove Val in Spain x
Lovely stamp John and beautifully coloured. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, A lovely card, the lily is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
John that is just Beautiful!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it. Patxxx
Hello John
ReplyDeletewhat a gorgeous card. Love the colour and the lilly stamp is lovely.
Lol Barbara W xx
Another gorgeous card and with my favourite flowers.
ReplyDeleteI love it.
another great card ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card john
ReplyDeleteLove the card and stamp and lovely colouring. Jxxx
ReplyDelete