Happy Saturday,
Well today's card is a bit of a sneak peak so I'm not giving any details on today's card I'm sorry, what I will do if you can guess what new product designed by me I will send this card out to the whoever guesses (or the first one drawn at random if you all work it out)
I have added a few more pictures to help you guess and hopefully get some inspiration form the card.
The full ranges for spring 2016 will be released tomorrow at the trade show so there will be reveals each day next week from Monday.
Enjoy...
Morning John, this is a gorgeous card and I think this must your new stamp range looking forward to see the rest love the pearls on the striplet really makes it pop.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card , love the off set placing sentiment with ribbon and bow .
Yes i too think it is your new stamp range .
Take Care
Elaine H X
Morning John, stunning card today, I would say the sentiment was yours, from your new range x
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a lovely card. It must be your new stamps lovely sentiment. take care Kitty.
Me too. I think it must be the sentiment from your new range (unless you are going to tempt us with something completely different!). Whatever - its a beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteMaggie B xx
Morning John, a beautiful card today with your lovely new sentiments on it, looking forward to seeing the new releases tomorrow, have a great time at the show, I know everything will be a sell out so enjoy. hugs my friend.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Wow stunning card
ReplyDeleteCarol
Hi john,
ReplyDeleteThis is a stunning card today. Such lovely colours and a nice sneak peak at your new sentiment range. Can't wait to see the rest!
Anne M xxx
I would say new stamps and is that a range of new paper
ReplyDeletewith John Lockwood colours in colour clouds to maybe follow ?
hope so! x
New stamp range!
ReplyDeleteCarolyn B x
Wow-beautiful card. I just love that striplet die you have used-I'm guessing you have some new stamps for us.....?????
ReplyDeleteMichele
Beautiful card. Would say it's a backing paper that's the sneak peek. Good luck for the launch. Donna
ReplyDeleteGood morning John. What a pretty card and with the useful striplet. I'm so pleased I bought it at Julia's sale. Looks like there are some lovely new stamps including a background.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteI think it's paper pads...beautiful card, gorgeous colours.
Love Janet X
From Wakefield
Hi John, Beautiful card. Looks very much like a new "John" sentiment.
ReplyDeleteLove Val x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card, love that striplet. My guess would be the sentiment.
B xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteStunning card. So sorry I have not commented of late have been so busy not had chance to get on here much but I have looked back at all your amazing designs, they really are beautiful. I could not choose a favourite as they are all stunning.
Hope you are keeping well?
Love & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Good morning John this is a gorgeous card I love the design. I think the new product might be a paper pad. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, John. Will have to borrow the striplet from Jan! It looks like a new sentiment stamp to me ... or, a paper pad?
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI think your new releases will be for PAPER as well as stamps! I have that striplet die and love it. I like what you've done by adding more coloured circles. Can't see much of the paper behind but it does seem to have a pretty pattern. Can't wait to see more! Best wishes, Anne O
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteStunning card!!
Definitely your new sentiment stamp and backing paper!
:-)
Lorna D
Lovely card and I like the subtle backing paper, so thats my guess Plus of course the sentiment. Looking forward to whats coming. Luv jxxx
ReplyDeleteLovely card and I like the subtle backing paper, so thats my guess Plus of course the sentiment. Looking forward to whats coming. Luv jxxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
Lydia
X
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteAnother stunning card today it's beautiful.
I'm guessing the backing paper, it's very subtle I had to zoom in to make sure.
I'm off to my regular Saturday craft class later, have lunch with the girls then go to class.
Happy Crafting
Thanks for sharing
Maggie
Fabulous card John.
ReplyDeleteGot to be a new 'to die for' stamp set, and paper pad.
Good morning John liking anything with this retro die. Whilst I would agree with the sentiment being new I think it is the paper pad and candi that is catching my eye. Have a good time in Birmingham love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteLovely card John. I guess that the sentiment is one of the stamps from your new collection.
ReplyDeleteHi John. Lovely card. Is it that you have a paper pad coming shortly? Shriek. SueL x
ReplyDeleteLovely card John.:)
ReplyDeleteMorning John, what a lovely card, love the colours. Like the rest I think it may be a new set of sentiment stamps, but the background paper looks lovely to, so perhaps you are showing us two new products.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Lovely card John. i think it's new background paper.
ReplyDeleteWendy Downes x
Good morning John, loving the card!!! Could it be new stamps and paper??? Whatever it is
ReplyDeleteHave a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLOVE, LOVE, today's card! You have been a very busy Crafter me thinks, creating new designs of greeting cards and new 'SENTIMENT stamps' to finish them all off with?
Have a wonderful weekend at the Trade show, can't wait to see all the new goodies.
Margaret X
Hi John, this card is gorgeous, love the background and I think it may be new paper designs you are bringing to us. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteThis is a stunner of a card. I LOVE the background and it looks like you've designed a new background paper - or a background stamp embossed with white but it seems to subtle for the latter. I love it whatever it is.
You've been a busy bee, haven't you? Have great fun at the Trade show.
Hugs, Rose
it's either the new stamp range or the die used for the setiment as I have the background die but can't recall seeing the small die but then again there is so many gorgeous dies in the range I could be wrong
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteI Think It's One Of Your Tremendous New Stamp Ranges And Fabulous New Papers, I Was Hoping No More Dies As I'm Extremely Bias "I Only Ever Purchase Sue's Dies" It's A Tremendous Card Thanks For Sharing.....
Hugs From Sam xxx
✂️ Carry On Creating ✂️
Beautiful card xx looks like a new stamp sentiment to me xx love Kim D
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card xx looks like a new stamp sentiment to me xx love Kim D
ReplyDeleteGreat card - I have the bubble die already and I think you have designed a stamp and dies combo set.....??
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteWon't join in the game as it would be unfair lol!
Your card is superb. I hadn't taken to that particular Striplet but on this card it looks divine.
Hope you're having fun in Brum.
Ang x
In the same position as Mrs Duck so won't give the game away.
ReplyDeleteHope the haircut was up to scratch!!!
Hi John. Smashing card today - I love the striplet die, it is one of my favourites, bit I don't recall seeing the die that has been used for the sentiment before, could it be that you have drifted into the world of die design?
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
love this striplet will have to be on my nexy list of purchases ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteHi John - this is a really great card! I have got this striplet die - must get on and use it! Gilly
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card! I love anything with purple and this soft, muted purple is lovely. I also love the striplet dies - they are so versatile.
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card and I would say you designed the stamps and possibly the dies too.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteIt must be the stamp and background papers
A great card liking the colours xx
Think it's the paper and stamp John.
ReplyDeleteI love this card , that striplet die is on my wish list!
XxxxRuth
I think a new set of releases from you shown on this card would be sentiments! I like it.
ReplyDeleteI think it's the backing paper John.....can't wait to see the rest.
ReplyDeleteI think it's the backing paper John.....can't wait to see the rest.
ReplyDeleteLove the card John, I think it's the beautiful backing paper that's your new product. Pat x
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLove this card. It could be the dies your going into. But I think it could be a new paper pad you've designed.
Hello John
ReplyDeletel hope you are having a great time at the NEC. It is an amazing place and l am looking forward to visiting the Craft Show there in March.
Perhaps l will see your new range! My guess would be new stamps to add to your fab ranges and possibly new paper range to compliment.
Whatever the answer..........l love todays card..........and the colours you have used.
lol Barbara W
I love the card I think it may be the backing paper this time around
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card again today and it is definately the backing paper.
ReplyDeleteI love the colour and delicate pattern on it.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing background paper, can see a very subtle, swirly leafy pattern on there. If it's not, it's still very pretty. The sentiment is lovely and the bubbly striplet always makes a super card. Plus it's blue (looks like that on my tablet anyway) so that makes me happy!
Hugs, T x
Is it a new paper pack???
ReplyDeleteAbeautiful card. I would say new paper and stamps.
ReplyDeleteHi there John, I'm guessing it's a new paper pad in the colour cloud colours? What a treat! Will co-ordinate perfectly, subtle but very much "there",
ReplyDeleteLots of love, Leanne.
John, I love all your work, seems to get more beautiful every day. Since I do not recognize the die you have used here, I will guess it is a line of John Lockwood dies?? But gorgeous paper used as well.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the colours.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather