Happy Thursday,
Well hopefully we are all ready for the Trade show launch of all the new Ranges for 2016, I have a new range of stamps, stamps to die for and a new Spring colour themed paper pack! I can't wait to show you all the new things we have been busy beavering away at. Hopefully there will be a reveal of the first set on Sunday so hope you can all tune in.
Back to today and a reminder of one of my favourite stamp sets form my last winter release, this time stamped in Glitter!
Although it doesn't look it form the pictures the main element stamped is stamped in flake and glitter glue and then Dark Bronze polished silk glitter is sprinkled over the top showing the stamped image that glitters and shines In real life.
I added layers of vintage gold and chestnut to the pierced square that the image is on. I added this to a large card made of layers of the gold and chestnut with an embossed panel, again with the pinpoint A4 quilted circles embossing folder. I added a mixed spray of the beaded swirl flourish, lace edged leaves and a strip of grosgrain ribbon.
Finally I stamped the sentiment, again in the glitter, onto a pierced flag with a larger chestnut mat.
Ingredients:
Card Size: 21 x 28 cm
Colours: Coconut White & Chestnut & Vintage Gold Foundation Card
Stamps: JL camellia Ring Elements clear stamp set
Dies: Beaded Swirl Flourish, Lace edged leaves, Pierced Flags, Double pierced squares
Embossing:Quilted Circles A4 pinpoint embossing folder
Inks: Flake & Glitter glue
Embellishments:Brown Ivory Grosgrain ribbon, Frosty Mink PVA dimensional glue, dark bronze polished silk glitter.
Enjoy...
Morning John, this is a fantastic card really really love it.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeletewhat a stunning card love the colours and the card thank you tracyw x
Morning John. Absolutely beautiful card today x
ReplyDeletestunning card love the colours and the design
ReplyDeleteGood morning John, wow love the colours : ) this could be my new favourite!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteA lovely card Thank you.
Take care Kitty.
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteStunning card, the colours work really beautifully together and the way this is put together is so elegant.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and so well put together. Can't wait to see your new offerings - sounds so exiting!
Anne M xxx
Hi John, a fabulous card, and very effective layout. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, love the colours.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful card. That glitter must be really fine to see all the details of the stamp.
Can't wait to see your sneak peeks of the new range.
Thanks for sharing
Maggie
How elegant is this John! Looking forward to seeing all the release of goodies. Just had notification of your workshops in Kettering - hope to get to one.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card
B xx
Lovely card.
ReplyDeleteAnd not a bow in sight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Morning John, yes your onto another winner with this card, it is amazing, I have got to try it.
ReplyDeleteI know you have all been working hard towards this weekends show and I hope you are very successful and all goes well.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteI really like this style of card, beautiful !.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Gorgeous!!!!!
ReplyDelete:-)
Lorna D
Looking forward to the launch!
Wow,love this card
ReplyDeleteCarol
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLovely card John. I like the flourishes.
ReplyDeletePat xxx
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love this card, John. The ribbon just sets everything off perfectly.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Well I never! I have these two coloured card stock and not put them together (yet!) They look beautiful
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John. X
ReplyDeleteWow John this card is stunning we see such beautiful cards from you sue Julia phill this one is special for me thank you June Horrocks xxc
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteA great card, love the design.
Lydia
X
Love the use of glitter and the colour scheme, beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks,
Sue Mac
Hi John,
ReplyDeletebeautiful card, can't wait to see all the new goodies.. my bank manager will cry..............
Hugs, Rose
Wow another beautiful card today and another
ReplyDeletegorgeous stamp for me to add to my wish list.
I love the colour combo and the subtle use of glitter.
I am enjoying seeing all the new things for this year and just hope as already said my bank manager will be understanding lol
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteStunning Card, I Love Your Remarkable Cards You Have So Much Talent To Share I'm Looking Forward To Seeing New Stamps And Paper......
Hugs From Sam xxx
✂️ Carry On Creating ✂️
Hi John, What a fabulous card, really love it. Great colour combination.
ReplyDeleteSo looking forward to seeing your new stamps and papers
Wendyx
Hi John, nice colour combination love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteAwesome card today. Great composition!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John. I love all the adornments.
ReplyDeleteLove Val x
Beautiful card today John. Thank you so much for sharing.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card again today and what a lovely sentiment. Looking forward to Sunday. SueL x
ReplyDeleteOoh yes I like this a lot. I love the way the leaves are tucked behind the stamp, really lovely. It makes me want to stamp more. Looking forward to Sunday reveal. Luv jxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. I really like this card although I can't put my finger on exactly why. It may be the design of placing the focal element to one side of the card and having all sorts of flourishes and swirls coming out from it over the rest of the card. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteVery nice card today.
Love Nancy x
Hi John this is a stunning card. We are back from our holiday. Did you miss me? Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteLovely card John, really elegant. Pat x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteStunning card, would never have thought to put antique gold and chestnut together but they look great...fab male card colours. I have just bought the quilted circles e/f today, absolutely love it, know I will use this a lot.
Love Janet x
from Wakefield
fantastic card love the flourish ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous with all the flourishes and the tail of ribbon is inspired.
Best wishes.
Ang x