Happy Tuesday,
After yesterdays monochrome I thought a little strawberry wouldn't go amis! Today's card is a really bright visit down under with the Australian and New Zealand collections by Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions.
I used the new large border from the Australian collection and the Wellington die from new zealand and teamed them here with coconut white and strawberry card from my stash. I also had to use the Beaded fanfare pinpoint A4 embossing folders it is one of my favourites and its now back in stock.
Ingredients:
Card Size: A5
Colours: Coconut White Foundation card & Strawberry from my stash
Stamps: None
Dies: Australia Border & Wellington
Embossing:Beaded Fanfare
Inks: None
Embellishments: Blush double sided satin ribbon pack
Enjoy...
A quick not on yesterdays flowers especially for June who asked, these are remade and sold as they are from Creative Expressions.
Morning John, this is a very different and beautiful card love them both.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John, loving today's card x
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteA great card Thank you.
Take care, Kitty.
Hi John
ReplyDeletewhat a stunning card love the colours and the dies just found my mum's birthday card I will try to copy this card at the weekend thank you tracyw x
Good morning John.
ReplyDeleteEverything about this is great. Love the colour - not one I'd think of using.
Jan
Northampton
morning John
ReplyDeleteIt is a nice colour as everyone says! A bit striking. Love this die set. Nice card. You do have a way with borders.
Anne M xxx
stunning card love the colours
ReplyDeleteLove the style of this very pretty card John and the colour although not one I'd use is very powerful.
ReplyDeleteLove Val x
That's beautiful John. I'm loving the new Australia and New Zealand collections and have some of the dies and stamps already. I love that strawberry colour.
ReplyDeleteLovely card, very pretty.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteA stunning card today, I love the colours also.
Thanks for sharing
Maggie
Lovely card and dies.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
I still cant get used to seeing pink ones on your blog, still gorgeous though, xxx
ReplyDeleteI like the design and can see it in other colours as this pink is not one of my favourites. However this might just be that it doesn't show well on my iPad!
ReplyDeleteTeresa
Hi John, another lovely card in what is fast becoming a favourite colour. Great layout. Have a fab day. Bx
ReplyDeleteLove the colours you have used here, John. A great card.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Great design John, lovely colours ,
ReplyDeleteXxRuth
Good morning John, I love it!!! The dies are scrummy!!!
ReplyDeleteLoving the colour too!!!
Have a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Good morning John pretty colour and design love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning.
:-)
Lorna D
Morning John, yes strawberry does it for me too, love the patterns that the dies make. I am off out in a minute for an appointment with the consultant about my knee, it is very poorly at the moment. Catch you later.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Cannot believe it, just had phone call to cancel my appointment, got to reschedule now. never mind.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Just going to wish you luck June sorry it's been cancelled xx
DeleteLove this one
ReplyDeleteCarol
Morning John, A very beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card. Nice to see you using pink.
Lydia
X
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLoving it!
Hugs, Rose
Lovely colour, John.
ReplyDeleteThe card is very pretty.
Thank you,
Sue Mac
Stunning card John love the colour thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June xx
Hi John, I really love this strawberry coloured card (small hint - wouldn't it be nice if your could get this sort of colour in Foundations Card). I have this die in my collection and it is so pretty that you don't really need to add too much to it to make a stunning creation.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLovely card today using the Australian collection dies. I have some Strawberry card that I went to use last week. However, when I went to use it some card came away with my removeable tape. This is the one you all use and have never had a problem before. So a new colour in foundation card come to my mind as well as Lisbeths.
Love the design but would have to change the colour, its not for me, sorry but its good to be different! Luv jxxx
ReplyDeleteAfternoon John Lovely card and a lovely warm colour on the cold winter day. Love these new dies
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the way you have put this together.
Thanks,
Heather
Apart from the Perspectives the wide border was my favourite from Sue's latest collection. Your card is very pretty, beautiful warm pink colour too
ReplyDeleteGeorgeous!
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteA fab colour choice to complement this gorgeous design. Great combination of dies.
Ang x