Its another day and another set of new spring stamps, this time its the Primrose elements turn. I wanted to draw a set, that still had the elements theme, but which was also large enough for all of us who like to colour!
For today's card I coloured the primroses in using watercolour pencils for the main image and a shading using the watercolours for the background.
Here is the stamp plate for the Primrose elements which has the usual selection of main element as well as a range of sentiments and the flowers and foliage to enable you to make your own sprays or backgrounds.
I have also created a sentiment set i the everyday range to match this as well as I just loved the heart shape and the flowers!
I also carried on the theme of adding brooches of the flowers which I find so useful for smaller cards ( yes I do make some and have some great small cards ready to demo on Hochanda) and for gift tags.
Loopy Lynda, you need to email me your address so that I can post your card and gift to you please!
Enjoy...


Hi John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card today. Love it! Will be buying this stamp set.
Really nice,
Anne M xxx
Morning John, a gorgeous card and your stamps look fantastic looking forward to your shows.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Beautiful card
ReplyDeleteCongratulations luppy linda
Morning John, stunning card today, loving your new sentiments as well x
ReplyDeleteHi John .
ReplyDeleteThank you they are all brilliant with a pretty card.
Take care Kitty.
Another fab card and stamp set. Although I don't really do hearts this is very tempting. Thanks John
ReplyDeleteHave a great day
Donna
Gorgeous card John and stamps look yummy, xxx
ReplyDeletelove these stamps as I'm a colourer inner it's so relaxing colouring in images
ReplyDeleteHello John, this stamp set is really lovely and one of my favourites. Beautiful colouring. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteAnother set of fab stamps.
ReplyDeleteI have just started to use watercolour pencils and they are great my new favourite pastime.xx
Good morning John this is a gorgeous card I love those stamps. The flowers are just so pretty. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteGood morning John. Your primroses are lovely and a beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card anyone would be thrilled to receive. I love the stamp,sets.
B xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteI love the card and the stamp sets are gorgeous.
Can't wait to see the samples you have done, and must set my HD box to record in case I miss any shows.
Thanks for sharing
Maggie
Beautiful card, two great sets of stamps.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Gorgeous card John, and the stamps are stunning. X
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and stamps, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
So pretty I love how the owners "sit" on the heart shape Happens to be one of my favourite colours for card making and it's not a colour I would think of wearing! Strange!
ReplyDeleteMorning John, gorgeous card and colours used but the stamps are to die for (excuse the pun!!) oh I must get these, what are you doing to me John, I will be broke with all these gorgeous new products coming out, ha ha.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Beautiful card and stamps John .
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Good morning John such pretty flowers very nice set love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteStunning card john love it the stamp is a must have thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxx
Lovely spring card and lovely spring stamps. SueL x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John, love the stamps
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletenow you're spoiling us with your stamps. They're lovely - as is the card, very spring-like.
Hugs, Rose
Hi John, I always like your stamps as you seem to like daisies as much as I do. Loved your blog yesterday, but I think I forgot to comment on it. Love today's card with the primrose stamps and have to congratulate you on your new release. Love them all so far.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Fantastic
ReplyDeletex
This is soooo pretty, just love it all - colours, dies, stamps etc.
ReplyDeleteThank you,
Sue Mac
Hi John
ReplyDelete"CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS" On Your Truly Tremendous New Exceedingly Very Beautiful Stamps, "They Are Stunning" I Love Sue's Dies But I Started Out As A Stamper And I Love To Colour With My "Copic Pens"
I'll Be Purchashing These Thank You For Sharing...
Hugs From Sam xxx
✂️ Carry On Creating ✂️
Beautiful John! Love those spring flowers.
ReplyDeleteTonbridge Sue
Good morning John, I love these stamps and your card too!!!
ReplyDeleteThey match the sun we are having at the moment!!!
Sorry LOOPY by name LOOPY by nature. I'd forget my head if it was loose!!! Will email you again!!!
Have a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and stamps, great to have stamps that can be coloured in.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Hi John, A very lovely card.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Very lovely John!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat die is that you used??
Which die is this???
DeleteGreat card and stamps set. Luv jxxx
ReplyDeleteStunning!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous stamps and loving the card.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
Hi John, I love your gorgeous card and stamp set and you have used my favourite colour.
ReplyDeleteHugs Johanna
Hi John, I love your gorgeous card and stamp set and you have used my favourite colour.
ReplyDeleteHugs Johanna
Beautiful stamp sets! I love the font and heart shaped sentiments. Lovely card to show off those beautiful stamps. My wish list is getting long!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful spring like card John and I just love your new stamp sets. Pat x
ReplyDeleteHi John another beautiful card and really lovely stamps. You are spoiling us.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Wow that is another stunning card and absolutely gorgeous set of stamps.
ReplyDeleteI love them all so far.
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteStunning card in design and colour. I'm sure the stamps will be a runaway success for you.
Have a great weekend.
Ang x