Happy Wednesday,
When I checked my many files of pictures of Cards I have made I found today's card, from the new release of Stamps to die for and Dies designed by Sue Wilson, I found this card that somehow I missed and didn't blog! I thought it deserved its day in the sun!
Quite a simple card for me with no large bow and again in pink! I stamped the floret circle stamp in watering can archival ink and coloured the flowers and around the foliage wit my watercolour pencils to give a soft chalky colouring.
I then cut this out using the matching Melbourne die form the Australian collection use g the outline die, which cuts it out perfectly, and the inner circle that has the stunning piercing around the edges. I added a bow a thin double sided satin ribbon and foam mounted this on a squire of coconut white before adding to a card of layers of blush, white and raspberry.
For the main car I used the Rococo triplet and the quilted circles A4 pinpoint embossing folder.
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a very pretty card.
Take care and keep warm Kitty.
Morning John, a very elegant card today and love the colours you have used.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John, beautiful card today x
ReplyDeleteMorning John, oh I do like this one, how could you have forgotten this it is gorgeous, I am definitely going to have a go at this, I love the embossing folder and the dies you have used, I don't have this stamp but I do have something similar I could use, oh the ideas are going through my head as I type.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John, this card is very pretty, love the flower wreath offset to the side, and the little bow. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty design John.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Oh my goodness, how could you miss this card John ? its beautiful !
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Lovely card, very pretty. In different colours, it could be used for a Christmas card.
ReplyDeleteMichele
At first glance when I opened the page I thought it was a christmas wreath but it's a stunning spring like card ,really pretty def going to use this layout for christmas cards
ReplyDeleteStunning and so colourful
ReplyDeleteCarol
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteAnother stunning card, I love the flowers.
Thanks for sharing
Maggie
This card certainly needed to be seen John it's gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLove the stamp,
XxRuth
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteNot sure what Sun its having its day in as its persisting down here lol!
90% CAS, 100% terrific! Love it!
Ang x
Hi John,What a card to miss out! Love it - I love the reveal when I log onto your blog. I agree with the sun it's really cold here!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and am going to play this weekend with my new stamps.
You've inspired me to keep stamping.
Anne M xxx
I'm pleased you found this one as I love it including the pink in this. A cheery card for a very wet day. Luv jxxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card.
Lydia
X
Very pretty card. The combination of blush and raspberry is a good one, they go well together.
ReplyDeleteTeresa
Good morning John, I agree with all of the above!!! This card is beautiful and I agree it would make a fab Christmas card!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card
B xx
At first glance on my tiny iPod and reading the Heading I thought he's showing a Christmas card lol! How wrong was I! It is a beautiful Spring card that could be used all year around
ReplyDeleteGood morning John the stamp and dies make a super topper though of course your colouring is so important too! Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteYou're right, it does deserve seeing, gorgeous, xxx
ReplyDeleteThat's so pretty. I love the Rococo striplet. The stamp is really cute as well. Might have to get that and the Melbourne die!
ReplyDeleteIt does deserve its day in in the sun this lovely card thank you John
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xx
Lovely card, John. The stamp and die go so well together.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John such a pretty card and well deserving of its day on your blog. Love the colour combination
ReplyDeleteWendyx
You are obviously going through your pink phase. Lovely card. SueL x
ReplyDeleteHello John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card today. Love the colours you have used and the stamp work is beautiful.
I especially love your cards when you have used narrow ribbon. I have now turned to using more of this type of ribbon on my own cards.
Lol Barbara W xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteit would have been a shame if it hadn't had its day, it's such a pretty card.
Hugs, Rose
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteOH my I love that stamp!!!! I have the Melbourne die and love it! Beautifully coloured John, I also love that embossing folder, isn't it funny how you can see something used loads but one particular card draws it to your attention!?
Thank you John for the inspiration!
Hugs
Sandra xx
Morning John, This card is very pretty, the stamping is gorgeous and well deserves it's day 'in the sun', shame it's absolutely pouring down here.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteStunning Card I Love The Stamp As Always.
Hugs From Sam xxx
✂️ Carry On Creating ✂️
How lovely this is, thank you so much for all your help in making and designing cards - love it.
ReplyDeleteSue Mac
great card!!!
ReplyDeleteJust love this one John.
ReplyDeleteLove Val x
Nice card John, I love the stiplet die and the stamp equally, but the best bit is the colouring which I think looks stunning.Lisbeth
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, I love the colours, the raspberry colour really sets off the blush.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLovely card. I really like the matting you've done, with the colour showing along the top/bottom edges and not the sides. Very pretty stamp. Best wishes, Anne O
Very pretty card John. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletePretty card ,John <Laura O
ReplyDeleteJohn how could you have missed this beautiful card, off to the naughty lol
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous and another beautiful detailed stamp, makes a lovely spring/ summer card and I love it