Happy Tuesday,
Well it day 2 of the reveal of my new ranges for Spring and as promised here are a few samples from the Springs Child stamps set. I know a lot of you have been asking when the Birthday Poems and sentiments for March,April and May would be available so here they are I will try really hard to have the Summers Child set ready for late April!
Today's card is made in the same style as the cards I showed for my paper pad reveal yesterday however Today I have changed the main element to using the Maggie die form Sue Wilson's latest collection for Creative Expressions and the soft sage colour way of the paper. Whilst I do not usually use Greens I felt that a soft sage colour was perfect for Spring and I simply love how the colour works with the patterns of the paper and the stamps.
Here's a close up of the full stamp set, as you can see it covers birthdays in March, April and May and once again I have hand written these based on the attributes of the people born in each month.
I have also added a main sentiment, as shown on the card above, so that you have the option to use the sentiment on the outside and the poem as the insert for your card. This can be reversed and the flower bars against each month are separate stamps so that you can use any of the flowers against any month.
I have also matched the flowers to the birth flowers for each month and have drawn an elements set for each flower. This means that there is a new diary set that matches the bar for March, Primrose set for the May bar and a Lily of the Valley set for the April bar.
More of these over the coming days!
Hers a close top of the May sentiment for which I chose to use the daisy flower bar or flag.
I hope you are enjoying these reveals more spring tomorrow!
Enjoy...

Morning John, what fabulous stamps definately a must have and the sage green is a lovely green not too in your face they make a wonderful card.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteWonderful card today. Love it. I agree - lovely colours.
Anne M xxx
Morning John, loving your card today x
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you these stamps and cards are Brilliant.
take care Kitty.
Morning John, oh yes I have been waiting for these stamps to be released and wow they are gorgeous, the little flowers for each month are amazing. You have hit the nail on the head with the sage green colour too.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John, wow the stamps are fabulous, and the cards are beautiful, love the abundant floral elements. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is a gorgeous card. Your stamps are amazing you must be very proud. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, really pretty.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Looking forward to seeing you showing these stamps on Hochanda John!
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteGreat card, the green works really well. Lovely stamps.
B xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteI love this card and your new stamp set which I will be ordering as soon as I can.
Have a great day
Maggie
Pretty card. Like the colour.
ReplyDeleteStunning card John and the new stamps are on the list, so gorgeoous, xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteI do love these stamps of yours. I suppose one could cheat and replace the "Month's" portion of the stamp by cutting it and lining it up with the verse that fits the person. Would be great if we could get a "bundle" like the year's stamps at reduced price. Just an idea...
Hugs, Rose
Hi John. Really lovely and another must have.
ReplyDeleteLove Val x
Morning John, These sentiments are wonderful, I loved reading them, and your card is gorgeous !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful card.
Lydia
X
Yes we'll have more of these as they are beautiful and very useful. I think you could make a border or box shape with the bars and stamp words inside. Just a thought which I will try as these stamps are a must have! Luv jxxx
ReplyDeleteThey all look lovely - stamps and papers.
ReplyDeleteThank you,
Sue Mac
Love the card John the march verse is beautiful too thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxx
Love the sage green colour, John. A great card.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Good morning John the verses are delightful the colours are just right win win all round! Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John these Stamps and papers are beautiful and shown to perfection on such a beautiful card. Can't wait to see more.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteLovely to see the Lily of the Valley as I have a bed of them in the garden as a May birthday gal. My Mum used to get me a soap or hand cream in that scent for my birthday too so its a lovely memory.
Another great set and card to showcase it.
Ang x
Hello John
ReplyDeleteFantastic blog today. Really love the new stamps and paper and the card is so pretty.
The verses certainly match the people in my life who have these 3 months as their birthdays.
Well done John and looking forward to more inspiration.
Lol Barbara W xx
Beautiful card, loving the showcase
ReplyDeleteOoh John they are lovely verses My OH is a May child and is a proper sun worshipper! But, and I hate to say it, isn't it spelt "faithful" not "faithfull" Is it just a typo on the screen or am I missing something?
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteTremendous Cards, Truly Superb Stamps I Can't Wat To Purchase Them,
Your Onto A Winner With These....
Hugs From Sam xxx
✂️ Carry On Creating ✂️
Beautiful card John, loving these new stamps too....luv Ursula xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, well worth the wait!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Hi John. Just gorgeous. Love the stamps and sentiments. SueL x
ReplyDeleteHi John! Lovely card and really nice verses. I am an April 'child' - so thank you for you complimentary verse! Gilly xxx
ReplyDeleteVery Lovely!!!!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to the new products -especially the pads -they are really prtty and can't wait for them to come out.Not as keen on the month stamps, but I know many will love them (I just don't use that kind ot thing -but I use paper!!).
ReplyDeletejanetannc
janetannc
Lovely card John, really pretty. Pat x
ReplyDeleteJohn, I love the design and colour.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
great card ,love the dies and paper ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, love the soft colours and the new stamps look fabulous.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather