Happy Wednesday,
First I have to apologise as yesterday I inadvertently published a draft version of the springs child stamps etc, spellings and all! I know it is usual for those of you who read this to be used to my spoonerisms and bad spelling and grammar but this was a step too far! lol
That said we are back on the stamp launch with 1 clear set and a background stamp to show you today. I chose this card as I just love the daisies in pink even though Pink is not usually my colour (however it has featured a lot recently!)
This card was made using the new square daisy daisy background rubber stamp as well as one of the new clear Daisy Everyday Sentiments set, the full set is shown below.
I designed this et to match with the new Daisy Trail elements clear stamp set because I am always struggling for sentiments that match for my everyday cards. We all need to make birthday, thank you, special day cards etc and I wanted some pretty, small yet detailed sentiment stamps that would tie in.
These have been designed to match with the Daisy Corner stamp set that I released last year as well as the new daisy set that will be revealed tonorrow and to tie in with the Spring Shades paper pack. I love things that match and make my crafting easier! As you would expect form me there are additional stamps on the set the solid stamps can be stamped separately as well as with the flourishes at the top and bottom to allow for single or dual colour stamping. I will be demonstrating these on the One Day Special at Hochanda on the 7th March so there are loads of demos planned for these sets.
here are a few close ups of the finished card which could be made in any colour or with any of the 6 sentiments in the set.
the winner of the Saturday Sneak Peak giveaway was Loopy Linda ( Linda Mellor) If you email me on Lockers@live.co.uk with your address I will post the card, and maybe a surprise over to you. The correct answer was the new paper pad and the sentiment stamp!
More Tomorrow,
John x

Morning John, a very pretty card today and more fantastic stamps looking forward to your one day special to see all your goodies. Congratulations Linda well done.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a very pretty card.
Congrats to the winners.
Take care Kitty.
Very nice card today. I really like it and those stamps will be on my list.
ReplyDeleteWell done Linda.
Have a great day
Donna
pretty card today and more lovely stamps
ReplyDeleteHi John, more fabulous stamps, and a very pretty card. well done Linda on winning the card. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, what a gorgeous card, for a cold and frosty morning x
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card and the stamp sets is wonderful definitely one I will be buying and is great that it go with the daisy corner as I already have that xxx
Beautiful card, really lovely.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the card winner.
Michele
Good morning John this is a gorgeous card I love those stamps. I love things that match too. Have a great day today. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! You've really gone pink lately haven't you John?
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteA very pretty card today, I love the stamps too, another set I will have to order.
Thanks for sharing
Maggie
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteWell done again! Nice stamps and must get them when they are available. Can't wait to see your demos on Hochanda.
Anne M xxx
Morning John, well you say you don't do pink, I think you do and are onto a winner with this card and stamp set, looking forward to seeing all your new products, I already have a list of what I want after just having a peek.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Good morning John. A lovely card and this looks like a useful set of sentiments, you have been busy!
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card, the stamps are delightful.
Congrats to Linda enjoy !
Elaine H X
Good morning John, eek!!! I've won!!! Thankyou!!!
ReplyDeleteYour card is gorgeous and the stamps are fabulous!!! I particularly like March has this is my birthday month and it's a weird number this year : ) loving the sentiment stamps too!!! Thankyou once again!!! I hope it is me cos my name's spelt with a y not i : )
Have a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card. I love the new stamp and sentiments set.
B xx
Love the new stamps, card is beautiful
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLove the card and the new stamps.
Lydia
X
A very pretty card. I like this set of sentiment stamps.
ReplyDeleteGorgeouos, xxx
ReplyDeleteThis set is going to have to be a must buy for me, John. I have the previous Daisy set so need this to go with it!
ReplyDeleteAnne(Northampton)
Gorgeous. SueL x
ReplyDeleteThe stamps are beautiful John the card is stunning thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxx
Good morning John, just love these new stamps, they won't stay on the shelves long!! Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, another beautiful card for us today, these are really pretty stamps I am sure will fall into my shopping bag.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Morning John, Lovely.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
What a lovely card, John.The stamps and colours are just right together.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much,
Sue Mac
A very pretty card John.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Linda.
Love Val x
This is so pretty and perfect to cheer up any recipient! Can't say I noticed the issues you mention from yesterday - the card was the star and the focus of my attention!
ReplyDeleteTonbridge Sue
Hi John! Very pretty card, and I really like the stamps - very useful! Gilly x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteI Truly Can't Wait To Purchase Your "New Tremendous Stamps" They Are So Very Beautiful And Lots Of Etc: I'm Looking Forward To Watching You On "Hochanda" With All Your Fabulous Demo's Thanks For Sharing John.
Hugs From Sam xxx
✂️ Carry On Creating ✂️
great card nice stamps,Laura O
ReplyDeleteWow!!
ReplyDeleteVery, Very, Lovely!!!!
One of my favorites!!!
Lovely stamps, John. Can't wait to see you demo them.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Rose
Lovely! Please do more pink. Very nice stamps - good job on their designs.
ReplyDeleteAnother fabulous and very pretty card again today.
ReplyDeleteI really love those stamps and they are going to be so useful and now on my shopping list.
I love all these new goodies you have coming out.
Well done. all the hard work you have put into them shows on each design and I love them all.
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card and stamps, loving the pink. Catching up on blog posts today.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Love the freshness of this card. Checked with my craft shop today and they are awaiting your new stamps etc, so I'm well chuffed. Another spending spree looming yippee! Luv jxxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card! Great to see you at the NEC. I hope you got home safely.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
John
ReplyDeleteJust love all daisy shaped flowers so so pretty
Jan
Lovely card and loving the new stamp sets too. :)
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteI just love the new stamps especially this daisy one. Mind you they're all so pretty.
Love your daisies and the way they are coloured. Your sentiment stamps are just lovely, I definitely need them in my craft room! Pat x
ReplyDeleteHello John
ReplyDeleteJust loving the new Daisy and sentiment stamps.
My granddaughter is having a birthday in July and her name is...............Daisy............so these would be perfect to use on her card.
Today's card is so pretty.
Lol Barbara W xx
I'm so pleased that you'd posted a draft yesterday Phew! I was having visions of you having to stop production and recall them all!
ReplyDeleteToday's card is lovely and will be so handy for large cards and the smaller ones too
Lovely card and love the new stamps!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card John, sure the stamps will be a big hit,
ReplyDeleteHugs, T xxx
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteI'm getting red ribbon & rose, which is jarring a bit with the pink but that may be my screen lol!
Great new stamps and beautiful font on the sentiments.
Best wishes.
Ang x