Happy Wednesday Afternoon,
Here is the winners list from my recent draws! I asked the ladies in the office to pick numbers from the lists so that it was fair and random!
Colour Cloud Facebook giveaway - Sam Oakes
Colour Cloud Blog Giveaway - Melody
Monday 31st Card Giveaway -
June Smith
Please email me your addresses to Lockers@live.co.uk so that I can post these out, I haven't forgotten the giveaways from last week, now the shows are over these will all be posted out this week!
'till tomorrow,
Enjoy...

Congratulations to all the winners enjoy your prizes. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Sam, Melody and June! xx Wonderful! xx Love Karen xx :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for picking me as one of the winners, congratulations Sam an June xxx
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Ladies enjoy !
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Congratulations June well done.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Congratulations to all the winners have fun take care Kitty.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the winners, and ladies enjoy your winnings.
ReplyDeleteLots of crafty love. Jenny L.
Wow John I am a winner, thank you so much. and congrats to Sam too, hugs June Smith xxxx
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you both! Weel done. It's a great feeling. x
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you both! Weel done. It's a great feeling. x
ReplyDeleteGood morning John, looking forward to watching your shows John!!!
ReplyDeleteWill have to record has I'm working :(
Congrats to all the winner's enjoy!!!
Have a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Congratulations to Sam and Melody.
ReplyDeleteHiya John,
ReplyDeleteI am so excited about your shows tomorrow- I was actually going to ask you yesterday if you could do some demos with MDF. I was planning to buy the easel to decorate but had no idea where to begin so these shows will be a godsend to me, thanks!
I did Higher Art at school- the equivalent of A level-and I really love to use mixed media so I will find your shows so inspiring.
It is fantastic that Hochanda are featuring you so regularly, it's about time your devotees got to see more of your demonstrations:-)
Good luck with the prep and I can't wait to receive my winning card from last week....teehee!
Congrats to today's winners tooxxxx
Love and crafty hugs,
Laine1972xxxxx
Congrats girls....not really into MDF, should give it a try....luv Ursula xx
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to all the winners
ReplyDelete