Happy Friday,
It will be great to see those of you who are going to the Crafting at Ally Pally show at Alexandra palace tomorrow or sunday especially as I spent yesterday helping with the heavy lifting to load the stands and today I will be helping set up! Todays project is again one from my last Hochanda shows and was one of the demos. I am giving this one away as well Jy=ust leave a comment for a chance to have this card sent out to you! I have been asked when I am back on just a reminder that all my T.V appearances are listed on the right of this page however I have agreed to add a show on the 30th September with some stunning watercolour stamps and techniques so that will be next.
Todays project is the Gift voucher holder that I made using the Sue Wilson Pyxsis gemini die set in Blue dusk and coconut white. I hope you were able to see this one being made if not I have detailed the sizes below
cut card to 18cm wide A4
SCore at 10cm and 20cm
for a chance to wine this one soimply leave a comment all winners will be selected, at random, on Monday and posted on the blog Tuesday!
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteLovely project thank you. Have a great weekend take care Kitty.
Hi John
ReplyDeletebeautiful little project
Great project must have a go at this one
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a great project and one we all need at Christmas for vouchers or money gifts.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Just the idea I needed. Thanks for sharing especially the sizing.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend. Hope you manage to get the stand sorted before the girlies arrive. Lol
Donna
Morning John, lovely voucher card today, I saw you making it on Hochanda and really enjoyed it. I am devastated that I can't get to Ally Pally, would love to have met you again, you have come on in leaps and bounds since we last met, truly amazing to watch you demo.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John, love this idea, your example is so pretty. Something to try for Christmas gift vouchers, thanks for the inspiration. Have a great time at AP. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteI watched you making this one on the telly and thought at the time what a good idea. I must get round to trying it. have a good weekend,
Linda
Good morning John, saw you demo this!!! I love it!!! I make this in vellum and it looks stunning even though I say so myself : )
ReplyDeleteHave fun at Ally Pally!!!
Have a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
That is absolutely gorgeous ! Can't wait to see your next lot of shows as we've only had Portuguese tv whilst in the middle of our house move ! Missing my crafting like crazy but Sunday by the pool and 30 degrees does have it's compensations !
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Rose
xx
This is a lovely idea .
ReplyDeleteHope setting up continues to go well.
Jan
Northampton
Good morning John this is a fantastic project I do love the colour. I do hope that setting up goes well today. I am very excited about being there tomorrow. I will stop by to say hi. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely idea and very useful love the card colour and your decoration.
Thank you for all your lovely cards and ideas.
Best wishes
JosieB
xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteHow adorable is this card, i so love the idea and style and the color is beautiful ,
have a good weekend.
Elaine H X
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely idea and very useful love the card colour and your decoration.
Thank you for all your lovely cards and ideas.
Best wishes
JosieB
xx
This is just beautiful John, love the design and colours.
ReplyDeleteHave a great time at Ally Pally,
XxxRuth
Fab card John... loved the demo
ReplyDeleteLuv Rach :)
Morning John, Love it !! love it !! love it !! a fabulous voucher/money card, and also when I first looked at the piccie, I thought it was a small 'clutch bag'. It is beautiful and the pearls adorning the flap are very pretty.
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend at Ally Pally.
Lots of love from Patricia xx
Enjoyed your demo that showed how to make this card.
ReplyDeleteHope you are not too tired after the lifting yesterday. Have a good day sorting out today. See you tomorrow.
Beautiful John and in my favourite colour.
ReplyDeleteHave a great time at Ally Pally. One of these days i'll get there.
Love Val x
Looks lovely John enjoy the weekend, I wish I could be there to help. xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful gift card holder....unusual!
ReplyDeleteMorning John ,todays project is beautiful love the colour .See tomorrow at Ally Pally .Gloria(Sidcup) xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely idea for a gift wallet - just love the colours, have a good time
at Ally Pally - I will be thinking of you all
Hugs
Carol x
Stunning John. Lovely colour.
ReplyDeleteHave fun at Ally Pally.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, love the colour and the pixus edge gives it a real lace edging feel.
B xx
What a lovely giveaway John, very generous. I'm heading back home to Derby today from Somerset and am in a grump cos I won't make Ally Pally this time, love that show. Have fun. SueL x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful John, love it. When I saw you making it on Tv was determined to make it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for replying to my email
Ritac
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteOh, I missed this demo :-(
Love the card, will have to try and find some details on it.
:-)
Lorna D
Hi John. This is so pretty, such a lovely way to send a gift card etc. I hope you haven't tired yourself out setting up the stand at Ally Pally! See you there tomorrow. Take care x
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely, my favourite colour. Missed the demo so am having a close look at this, would be great in Christmas colours too. Love all your ideas, you are so talented.
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely. Love the colour.
ReplyDeletewish I was on my way to ally pally but too far away but hope you all have a great time lovely colour and a great idea x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteI love this holder, great idea.
Have a great time at Ally Pally.
Linda xx
Morning John, just love this, saw it on your Hochanda Demos and hoped you would show it again
ReplyDeleteWemdyx
Lovely again. How do you do it every day !!!
ReplyDeleteSue Mac
Lovely again. How do you do it every day !!!
ReplyDeleteSue Mac
I liked this when I saw you demo it on TV. A lovely idea.
ReplyDeleteSee you tomorrow.
Anne (Northampton)
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteA lovely idea, great way to give money of gift card. Have a good weekend at Ally Pally.
Lydia
X
Hi John what a lovely gift card and looks easy to do.
ReplyDeleteI will give it a try. Have a lovely weekend. Look forward to seeing you
on Hochanda
Gina x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteI love this gift card, I can also see it making into a wedding invitation.
Would love to win this or actually any of what you make but this is special.
Have a wonderful day at Ally Pally hopefully one day will be able to go.
Take lots of photos and share on Facebook Please
Maggie
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWell, I just love this gift voucher holder and would love to be the proud owner of it. I haven't yet watched all of your shows yet, so it's a good job I can record them. I'm so looking forward to meeting you again at Ally Pally tomorrow.
A really beautiful wallet. I make gift voucher wallets but this is a totally different style.
ReplyDeleteDoreen R
Another stunning voucher card, I remember watching this being made and admiring the style and colour. After white on white, blue and white is my second favourite. Looking forward to seeing you again on Hochanda and of course the appearance of Julia on her show. Can't make Ally Pally this year hopfully I can go next spring. Kind regards Sandra Kent.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteHope you have recovered from all that lifting, thanks for all your hard work, beautiful colours and wallet thanks for the opportunity.
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteHave a good time at Alli Pally. Can't be there - it's to far for me. However, I did watc you make the gift card on TV and it is lovely.
Anne M xx
Good luck at the show this weekend. Wish I could travel there to see you. Would love to meet you. Do you ever come to the States?
ReplyDeleteLove the color combo you used for this. It is quite a stunning holder.
Good luck and enjoy.
Shirley
Gorgeous project-do pretty & very useful.
ReplyDeleteMichele.
Lovely project Good luck with all the setting up. Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely gift card holder, I may have to give it a try. All the best for Ally Pally.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather Treble
Beautiful project I watched demo and recorded it to keep so that I can refer back to it
ReplyDeleteDon't work too hard Are you doing demo-Ing?
I'm coming on Sunday I will be popping by to say Hello Is Mrs D helping to pack away too?
Lovely card John. Enjoy Ally Pally.
ReplyDeleteNancy xx
Beautiful gift voucher holder, it is so pretty and makes giving a voucher
ReplyDeletethat little more special.
I saw you make this and am so pleased you have put the measurements and instructions on here as I would love to try this.
Would love to win one too, I have set my self a challenge as I have two of Sue's cards on display in my living room and I would now like to collect one of yours Julia's and Phill's so I can have a little gallery going.
What a lovely card, gives me an idea for wedding invites I have to make. Would love to win it.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!!! so pretty and very delicate..just love this..inspired me!!
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteWonderful design. Brilliant combination.
You are so great to share your beautiful art, not taken for granted here.
Keep up the great works. I will continue to share links to your blog from my media: fb, twitter, pinterest, wordpress, Live Journal, behance, blogger, craft stylish.
I just realized I need to feature you as Artist of the month on my website, may I have your permission to give a link direct to your blog?
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteSaw you demo this on Hochanda, lovely design, I have made quite a few money wallets, this is another idea for me...Thank you.
Love Janet x
from Wakefield
Hi John, beautiful project today. Looking forward to seeing more of your shows on Hochanda. Thanks for sharing and an opportunity to win. Have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteHi John, I remember this from your Hochanda show, beautiful and anyone could not help but be delighted to receive this gift card, it's stunning, have a great week end, unfortunately I'm working, but would have loved to have gone! Linda
ReplyDeleteHi John, what a gorgeous gift voucher. I love the beautiful blue and how you have used the Pyxsis die for the lip. Is it the snowflake EF you have used? The pearls have added a real elegance to it xx "Thank you John" xx Love Karen xx
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteVery pretty and frilly.
You've had me shifting heavy boxes too matey lol! My back will never be the same again.
Ang x
Really! You just are so good :) See you at Ally pally and mind your back with all that lifting x x
ReplyDeleteHiya John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a refreshing change from a card and an ideal holder for gift voucher presents. I love the cornflower blue colour it's very refreshing. Good luck with your appearances at Ally Pally, just wish I could be there to meet you and the team...maybe next time. Great news about your upcoming shows, are they all on Hochanda?
Crafty hugs, laine1972
John what a wonderful idea.
ReplyDeleteIt would make a wonderful invitation holder too
Many thanks
Annamieke from the land down under
Such a magnificent piece of paper crafting John, you really are gifted. I love the Blue Dusk card you've used I find it very difficult/impossible to find nice blue or pink card. Don't work too hard over the weekend!
ReplyDeleteHi John, what a lovely little project love the cornflower blue card. Have a great weekend. Take Care Melody xxx
ReplyDeleteLoved this when I saw you demo it on Hochanda, it is absolutely fab! Pat x
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, and neat for a present. I can watch Hochanda, but not order - how frustrating is that?
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, and neat for a present. I can watch Hochanda, but not order - how frustrating is that?
ReplyDeleteOh so pretty John. Love the pattern of this card holder.
ReplyDeleteTea
Thanks for the reminder John, need to make a few of these and use them as money wallets.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteI think this is so pretty, what a lovely gift.
Best wishes.