Happy Thursday,
One of my demo cards from the Hochanda shows I did a couple of weeks ago I thought that these cards all deserved their day on the blog as some of them took quite a while to prep (especially as for a demo they have to be done twice)
As the preparations for the Crafting at Ally Pally event is getting more demanding and during the event itself I thought you might all like to see these cards in more detail. Also I will be giving away each card each day until Monday!
For your chance to win todays card just leave a comment on this blog post or on Facebook!
The previous winners that have emailed their addresses have all now been sent out however I am waiting on a couple so Click HERE to see the original winners post!
Enjoy...
Very clever card John and a great demo on Hochanda. ...we need to see you on there again very soon.
ReplyDeleteYou didn't teach Phil how to ink the ribbons with the colour cloud...it's so cool...!
Luv Rach :)
Hi John
ReplyDeleteanother stunning card love the colours thank you tracyw
Morning John, absolutely gorgeous card really really love it looking forward to your next stint on Hochanda but you must be awful busy with all the things you have going on but you still produce fantastic works.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWell John another beautiful card as always love to watch you demo on hochanda love this die think I need to buy it. Have a fab time at Ally Pally take care hope to see you soon. Luv Angie Hall xx
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful card. I really like these striplet style dies and have several of them.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card & could be used for many occasions.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Absolutely lovely your card is, looking forward to watching you again x
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a lovely card. Take care Kitty.
Lovely card and very generous of you to give away. SueL x
ReplyDeleteGood morning John another gorgeous card . Just love all your work and enjoyed watching you on Hochanda. Have a good day . Thanks for a chance to win. Xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, fantastic, saw this on Hochanda and went out and bought the die, so will have to get cracking and make it.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John another beautiful card, enjoy Ally Pally, too far for me but maybe one day, xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, gorgeous card, love the soft palette.
ReplyDeleteLove & hUgs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
I love the way you used this die John. Beautiful colour scheme. Can't wait to see your next demo. You always share great tips x Annie P
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is a gorgeous card I love the soft colours you have used and the dies are stunning. I am really looking forward to Ally Pally on Saturday. Have a great day today. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely card, really like the colours. Look forward to seeing you again.
ReplyDeleteMorning John .I enjoyed your demo on Hochanda of you making this card .Beautiful colour scheme. See you at Ally Pally. Gloria(Sidcup) xx
ReplyDeleteWow you never cease to amaze John, yet another fantastic card, hope l am saying Thank You too...hope to see you again soon...luv Kathy x
ReplyDeleteooooH John!
ReplyDeleteI have just bought this die set so good excuse to use it ! Great card - I loved it on TV as the background caught my eye. It's lovely.
Well done all winners!
Anne M xx
A lovely card John hope to meet you at Ally Pally xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, This card is fabulous, gorgeous colours and fabulous die-cuts.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Another lovely card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne(Northampton)
Beautiful card and i so love the color .
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
This is a very elegant card and so suitable for many occasions. Your Hochanda demos have been excellent and I continue to learn from you.
ReplyDeleteChristine xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteI watched the you make this on Hochanda, it is stunning, would love to win a piece of your art, if not I have this die. So if all else fails I can try and make my version.
Have a great day
Maggie
Really elegant card
ReplyDeleteHi John beautiful card as alway would love to win it was lovely to see you last week in Fleetwood have a good day xxx (nettie)
ReplyDeleteWhen you demoed this on Hochanda I fell in love with it Definitely want to take a look at card/mica flakes at AP
ReplyDeleteMorning John. I loved this card when you did the demo on Hochanda, and it's good to see the close-up photos. That background is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a busy and enjoyable time at Ally Pally.
Ruth x
Love this card, the colours, the sort of diagonal offset, really pretty.
ReplyDeleteB xx
Hello John, this card is stunning, definitely something I will try. Hope all the prep for Ally Pally is getting on well. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love this card, so elegant.
Lydia
X
Morning John, love this card, it is so good to put them on your blog then we can refer back to them for inspiration, Would love to win any of your cards as they are all lovely
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, just beautiful!!
:-)
Lorna D
Beautiful card John. Have fun at Ally Pally. Wish I was going.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteA lovely card - what a clever way to use the striplet.
I'm going down to Ally Pally for the first time ever. Can't wait to see everyone in person.
Best wishes, Rose
This is so pretty and a lovely way to use the striplet.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Morning John, beautiful card it could be used for any occasion.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteReally beautiful card, I love the striplet dies and the colours are lovely too.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather Treble
A truly stunning card
ReplyDeleteDoreen R
Good morning John, saw you demo this!!! loved it then, love it now!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck everyone!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteLovely Card. I do love the Stacked Diamond Die and the way you have used it. Thanks for sharing.
Best wishes
Hi John. It's great to see this lovely card again, and to be in with a chance to win it , thank you for that : ) I hope you are able to grab a little rest before Ally Pally. I will pluck up the courage to say hello this time, I don't know why I have been so shy at telling you who I am when I have talked to you at a couple of shows? Daft isn't it. I will introduce myself on Saturday I promise : ) Take care x
ReplyDeleteI love all your cards and I actually saw you make this one on Hochanda. I appreciate your giving us a chance to win your creations! They are all lovely.
ReplyDeleteShirley
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAs always an amazing card! I have got so many great ideas from your blog and from the shows on Hochanda - really inspirational. Makes my day when I see your name on my emails!
Just love this card, so elegant in these colours. Thanks for sharing. G.
ReplyDeleteHi john, gorgeous, gorgeous! I love Sue's striplet die. When she uses them on a card it always looks elegant. Thank you for the chance to win this card and others each day xx "Thank you John" xx Love Karen xx
ReplyDeleteYour cards are stunning. They give me so many creative ideas. I am so glad I found your site. Thanks for all you do.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John, and I love it even more when you feature a die that I already have!
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card today. Wish I could go to Ally Pally, but as you know too far, Have a great time.
Love Nancy xx
Stunning card today!
ReplyDeleteDiane
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThank you for the very in depth tutorial on Hochanda. I love this beautiful card, hope to see you at Ally Pally
Hi John I loved all your demos on Hochanda a (and i recorded them) my fingers are crossed to win this beautiful card
ReplyDeletehugz Ruth
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI'm getting through your demos as I recorded them. Thanks for the chance of winning this stunning card in my favourite colours. Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday.
Dear John, Just love this card it is great to have a chance to win such a beautiful card. Really enjoyed the demos on Hochanda many thanks.
ReplyDeleteJosieB
xx
Dear John, Just love this card it is great to have a chance to win such a beautiful card. Really enjoyed the demos on Hochanda many thanks.
ReplyDeleteJosieB
xx
Hi John, love the way you've used this lovely die.
ReplyDeleteLove Val x
What a most beautiful card John, love it....luv Ursula xx
ReplyDeleteLovely card John. Beautiful colours. Looking forward to seeing you demo on Saturday.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteFabulous card, saw you demo this, and just had to have the die....Gorgeous
Love Janet x
from Wakefield
That is a beautiful Striplet's die you used on this wonderful card.
ReplyDeleteJane
absolutely stunning the way you have done this card, love the layout and colours and love that die too.
ReplyDeleteWould love a chance at winning one of your cards, it would have a very loving home and would be treasured.
What a beautiful card. Thank you for the chance to have such a card.
ReplyDeleteJulie
this is a stunning so lovely to see what can be done with these lovely dies ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card I love the colours and the layout. I have a few of the striplet dies and this was my next one on my list but they had sold out in my craft shop so ended up buying the mosaic bow die instead. hopefully I will get it next time.
Linda xx
Hi John, lovely card great colour an amazing dies. Take Care Melody xxx
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteYes I should be in bed but realised I hadn't popped by.
It was a great demo to produce this terrific card. Your Hochanda shows have all been superb.
Time for bed said Zebedee.
Ang x
Loved this card when I saw you demo it on Hochanda. Thanks for the chance to win. Pat x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteHello. I just discovered your blog. Gorgeous card!
ReplyDeleteOhhhh your card is so beautiful! and to be a winner would be fantastic! Thanks for the chance to win! I just found your site...lucky me!!
ReplyDeleteLove this one, I have that striplet and hardly use it, now I will have to have a go, though I don't have the oval die.
ReplyDeleteCan watch you on Hochanda, but not order anything - frustrating as H**L!
Love this one, I have that striplet and hardly use it, now I will have to have a go, though I don't have the oval die.
ReplyDeleteCan watch you on Hochanda, but not order anything - frustrating as H**L!
Hello John, Saw your beautiful card on Pinterest. I've followed you on there and a few times on Hochanda, but, since I live in Canada I'm about 6 hours behind UK time. Love what you do, please keep it up. Percy in Winnipeg, Manitoba - Canada
ReplyDelete