todays Christmas card has very few die cuts but really doesn't eveb need these!
This is a simple Chocolate Baroque stamp inked and stamped on acetate and layered on red glitter card.
I used clear glue and white glitter on the reverse to lighten the centre of the flowers.
Finally a Spellbinders Poinsettia die cut, a glitter Merry Christmas (a tonic die) and finished.
Enjoy...
STUNNING, I love it. xxx
ReplyDeleteOpulent was the first word that came to mind when I saw this, who would not like to receive this beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteWilma x x x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteIts another double WOW from me and a , "Gosh it is just beautiful and stunning "
Elaine H X
How beautiful is this. It's so very classy. I love glitter card and it's one of the highlights of Christmas being able to use it on cards.
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend.
Love Val x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteThis one certainly had the WOW! factor. Love it.
Lydia
X
Very effective technique with the acetate!
ReplyDeletelovely......i really like it alot
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card and what a fab technique xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteHola John
ReplyDeleteA veritable glitter fest! Love it chook. Have shied away from glitter card as some are like coloured sandpaper. I may have to reconsider.
Have a good evening.
Ang x
fab stamp ,love to see it close up.Laura O
ReplyDeleteHi John. This is stunning! I find it hard to get a good clear image on acetate, which I love using, how do you do it? Take care.
ReplyDelete