With Christmas just around the corner I know how little time everyone has, I'm no exception! Therefore for the next 12 days I thought I would review my creations from this year. Starting today, with January, I am going to show my three favourite creations from the month. Now these may not be the most popular or your favourite crafty projects however they are mine!
Enjoy...
For January I don't have much to choose from as I was just starting on this blogging lark! First my dark, steampunkish, picture frame. I really think only I liked this...
Next was something lighter, a wall hanging which I gave to a good friend as a housewarming gift...
Finally my New Year card for everyone, long live 2013 lol!!!
I will be popping some extra posts on covering a few things I make over the Christmas Period, hopefully my baileys' fudge as its made etc. so expect a few surprise additions!
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! I can't exactly remember when I first came across your blog, but it wasn't as early as the beginning of the year. So good to see some earlier creations. I wonder if your later favourites will be the same as mine?!
Great news about the fudge!
Have a good day.
Anne O
Not my faves of all your outstanding creations but I will let you off for showing these as I live close enough to receive some Baileys fudge LOL.
ReplyDeleteI will pop round tonight to give you some stuff I brought back with me. xxxx
Hi John. I wasn't a follower until around June I think so a lot will be new to me. Like Wendy, I'm not bowled over by these but great that you have improved so much in a year to give us the lovely things you give us now. That doesn't sound good English but you know what I mean.
ReplyDeleteHope I'm on the list for some fudge!!
Love Val x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI was not a follower at this time ,so i am looking forward to seeing your earlier works of art.
Take Care
Elaine H X
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteNot been following since the start so it's good to see some of your earlier work.
Love the wall hanging.
Lydia
X
I too only started to follow your blog mid year,so it is nice to see some of your work.Well done,Laura O
ReplyDeleteHola John
ReplyDeleteI started to follow you on 27th May. I remember this as its the day before my birthday and what a pressie it was to find your beautiful creations and also subsequently, a friend.
You have obviously been on a journey . . . . . .its like the X Factor of blogging!
I like the hangy thing but steam punk is not a fave.
Wish I lived close enough for baileys fudge. Will just have a slurp of the liquid stuff and pretend to chew.
Here's to another blogtsatic year.
Ang x
Hi John. Same as some of the others, I didn't start following you till mid year but it is good to see your earlier work. Take care.
ReplyDeleteHi John - I didn't know about your blog then so these creations are new to me but luv them - and fudge too - wow, is there no end to your talents xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteGreat idea with the review, brilliant projects - especially like the wall hanging xx
ReplyDelete