As this is my last Christmas Friday, for a while at least, I thought I would show you what I did with some of the decorations I made! This is one of my trees which feature the fabric baubles and crackers ( see tomorrow or Sunday for these)
Next are the boxes I made with Christmas on them, these were used on the stairs and the wreath I wrap along my curtain pole.
Enjoy....

Hi John. Don't they all look great : ) I love the boxes on the wreath, it shows them off beautifully. Take care.
ReplyDeleteLooks gorgeous, lovely and festive. Xxx
ReplyDeleteHola John
ReplyDeleteI was impressed at "one of my trees". Are you a multi tree household? I'm debating whether to wrestle with our tree today as well as creating the EEC mince pie mountain.
Have a great day.
Ang x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful decorations very impressive.
Lydia
X
Very very festive ,you must feel very proud .
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Very Christmassy xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteVery festive!
ReplyDeletegreat decorations ,they look great .Laura O
ReplyDeleteps,always a great feeling when you see something you have made hanging up.Laura O