Todays card is a small but hopefully you will think its sweet. This is made using a heartfelt die I borrowed from Wendy.
Cream cardstock was cut to 12 cm x 24cm and folded to create a fold back (this is very difficult to see in the pictures). The fold back section I have cut with the half circle filigree die with pale blue card behind and in the centre.
A small card but suitable for many occasions,
Enjoy...
Gorgeous with the pearls around, makes it look very classy. Xxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. I love the card. The filigree and pearls are stunning. Had to read and look a couple of times beforeI realised what a fold back card meant (bit early for my tiny brain:) Take care.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteStunning card, the pearls look fabulous, very expensive to do, this would have to be for somebody very special.
Lydia
X
WOW and WOW again !!!
ReplyDeleteNo need to say anymore .
Elaine H X
Hola John
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card. That's the Chinese shop out of stock of pearls again, I guess lol !
Have a great day.
Ang x
Very nice John,,elegant .Laura O
ReplyDeleteI'm not familiar with the die, but it's pretty, especially with the bling on it. I do have the Tonic half circle dies (just arrived) so I guess I could do something similar.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful card. Such a pretty die and your folding technique shows it off to such a good effect.
Best wishes
Anne O