Todays cards are my last minute panic makes. I realised I had not made nearly enough cards for friends, neighbours and customers so I grabbed my scraps box a couple of sheets of red and white card and a pack of refolded card blanks and this is what I came up with (well a selection at least I made about a dozen!)
The whole focus of these cards was using the sections of card that I had cut snowflakes, reindeer etc out of.
Enjoy.....
Hola John
ReplyDeleteThey are all fantastic matey but my favourite is the first one. Have a couple more to do myself this week so thanks for the ideas.
Have a great day.
Ang x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful and you said quick makes would have taken me days.
Lydia
X
Great ideas, I think it would take me much longer to make them.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards ,i agree with the above ,it would take me hours to do cards as beautiful as these
Elaine H X
John these are fab for last minute ,stunning .Laura O
ReplyDeleteCan't believe these are quick makes - it would take me half a day to come up with the ideas - anyway I luv them particular the first and second ones xx GailT xx
ReplyDelete