Its challenge time again at the fabulous HobbyCutz challenges, here is my Design Team inspiration for this weeks challenge create a scene. Click HERE to see what the other Design Team members have created or to enter the challenge!
This is a large card made with a sheet of A3 PMD hammered cardstock folded into three with a 5cm spine in the middle to give space for the scene.
The scene inside, picture further on, is a chandelier made with 2 HobbyCutz laser cuts glued together with gold gems. There is a cone Christmas tree next to this which is difficult to see.
You can just see the tree peeping out in this picture.
Finally this last shot shows the scene without the front. It would be great to see some of you enter this week!
For now...
Enjoy...
Looks interesting like to see it in the flesh/card so to speak. Will pop round later. Xxxx
ReplyDeleteDifferent, interesting, I like the idea.
ReplyDeleteIf I was nearer I would love to see it in (real life)
Have a good day
Patricia
Hi John. I would lke to see this in real life too. Have a good day. Take care.
ReplyDeletelove the bow .Laura O
ReplyDeleteHola John
ReplyDeleteNot one for posting over here at 5cm deep lol. Unusual but in a good way. Will pop and look at the others now.
Chat later.
Ang x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLooks good to me ,very pretty backing paper and bow
Elaine H X
What a pretty card John, your cards are helping me along the line to (hopefully) get my mojo back. Hugs, Jen xx
ReplyDeleteKrafty Keepsakes
John, I think you will have to invite us all over to view your card as we all seem to want to see it in real life. A lovely idea !!!!! Janice x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteI'll go with flow we all want to see your card in real life. Looks very intricate.
Lydia
X
Hi John stunning card, how did you make the circle ?. I love the idea of the tree
ReplyDeleteIta
Lovely card John.
ReplyDeleteLove Val x
Wow, this is gorgeous - luv it xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteI love your card! It's stunning!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning John. I love it.
ReplyDeleteSusan x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteafter your mention of yesterdays card, I just had to have a peek.
Stunning creation. Love the super design.
Crafty regards. Jenny L.