I wanted to break from the review for today to wish all the wonderful friends and followers I have made over this year a wonderful Christmas! I really can't overplay how much I appreciate your support, comments and friendship and wish that everyone has the Christmas they want, whether that be loud, with family, with friends, peaceful or just comfortable and warm.
this one is made for you! as I said yesterday It was impossible to send a card to everyone in the U.K. so I made this version of my family and friends card just for you all.
Have a Very Merry Christmas
and a Crafty New Year!
Much Love,
John xxx
Good Morning and a Happy Christmas day John
ReplyDeleteYour card is just beautiful ,simple and clean as you say and is very pleasing to the eye , i just love all the pearls they always seem to give a card class somehow.
Anyway i must away to get the preparations done , but i will post you my e/mail address first { or i may forget. }
Hope you and yours all have a lovely day
Take Care
Elaine H X
Happy Christmas John. Your family card is simply stunning, just perfect. I would be delighted to recieve this, as would anyone else! Have a fantastic day. Take care.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards John, love ours too. xxxxxx
ReplyDeleteHAPPY CHRISTMAS John and all your bloggers. Lovely card (as usual). Hope everyone has a great day. I'm just taking a break, waiting for all the family to arrive. Turkey is in the oven, and everything else is prepared.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas John, I hope that you and your family have a wonderful time. Your card is stunning and I just love it. Have a great day. Hugs, Jen xx
ReplyDeleteKrafty Keepsakes
Hola John
ReplyDeleteThank you matey and here's hoping you are whooping it up in Benidorm.
Sincerely folks, John is one of the loveliest guys I've had the pleasure to meet and now call a pal.So a grande Feliz Navidad to you and yours. Enjoy the break.
Ang x
Happy Christmas John,this is a lovely card and i'm wishing you a wonderful day ,enjoy and will look forward to many more great creations .Laura O
ReplyDeleteHappy Boxing Day John. I'm chilling out today, recovering from yesterday. I'll pop back later to see if you have managed to post again, have a good day.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card - simply elegant - sorry for the late comment but just didn't get the time to look around the blogs yesterday xx hope you had a good day and enjoyed the festivities xx GailT xx
ReplyDelete