April was my second month of blogging everyday and I think I may have started to feel the strain of creating 31 new projrcts. I hadn't yet learned the value of making as much as possible on a sunday!
Here are my April Choices
Firstly one of my first Something Different Saturday, a writing setr and box.
Click HERE to see the original post
Red or black a severe offering of so many die cuts! Click HERE to see the original post
Finally another box this time with a hanging decoration.
Click HERE to see the original post
Hi John. I love all f your work but I do think that your ornate boxes with a decoration of some sort inside are outstanding. Every one that you have blogged has been just perfect! Hope you have a great weekend, I am sure you have everything bought, made, wrapped etc. and can sit back and relax, just like me......ooh, sorry that is a dream I had last night : )) Enjoy, no matter what you are doing. Take care.
ReplyDeleteHi John. I think this is the month I first found you - ah. I remember the red card and the hanging decoration but not the writing set which is so pretty.
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend.
Love Val x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteThree lovely projects , i like them all .
Take Care
Elaine H X
Hola John
ReplyDeleteLove all three but if I had to choose, it would be the writing set.
You're a clever boy!
Have a great day.
Ang x
Three fab projects yet again xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteMore lovely projects, waiting to see one that I remember then I'll know when I joined your blog.
Lydia
X
more fab creations ,love this looking back ,so nice to see more nice projects ,Laura O
ReplyDelete