It was only on checking this morning that I realised I had not scheduled a post for today! Normally, due to work commitments, I have to schedule todays post on Monday. However this week I seemed to miss this one somehow. Its now half seven (here anyway!) and so here is another quick post.
Therefore here is a very quick, last minute Christmas card. This one is, honestly, so easy to make. I used a Do'crafts background stamp in gold on black cardstock. This is decorated with strips of gold twine and a snowflake.
A little matting with white, black and gold and finished. A card doesn't have to be timer consuming or complicated to look, hopefully, elegant.
Enjoy...
Hi John. Great quick card. I would, maybe, use a lighter background as it is very dark on my screen, but I am sure it looks different in "real life". Take care.
ReplyDeleteLooks pretty good, xxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteWow this card is Stunning ,love the idea of the twine and the snowflake in the corner , very nice
Elaine H X
PS thanks for answering my Question X
Hola John
ReplyDeleteQuick but gorgeous! And I recognise the Marianne snowflake. If I knew you had that set, you could have done your own mask hahaha!
Have a great day.
Ang x
What a useful stamp to have in hand for a quick card! Elegant, really pretty.
ReplyDeleteHI John,
ReplyDeleteIt may be a quick card to make but its just lovely very elegant.
Lydia
X
Lovely stylish card John. Very elegant.
ReplyDeleteSorry it was a quick visit this morning but we couldn't find a parking space and Lynn was having to circle.
See You Soon.
Love Val x
Luv this card - and it does look elegant and that style may be the answer to my Christmas cards this year as up to this point I have only made two - I was really organised in November and made thirty for an animal charity and unfortunately mine have fallen well by the wayside (I feel a few late nights coming on)!! xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a case of less is more John, lovely card
ReplyDeletePS - Re the House of cards blog hop masterpiece - was last Saturday's blog your entry as the colours seem to fit the theme of the blog hop photo?
ReplyDeletefab card ,even if it is a little late .{not for me anyway}.Laura O
ReplyDeleteBrilliant design for a quick card, and it has such an elegant look with the gold on black background, I think your card looks fab!!!
ReplyDelete