Todays cards are a set of two made for my friends sisters who are, I bet you can guess from the title, twins! She wanted 2 cards which were similar but different for her twin sisters Christmas. I decoded top go away from my usual Christmas palette and go small and sweet.
Now these were made quite a while agao and although I've looked I cant find them featured on my blog however I was sure I had posted them so apologies if you've seen these before!
Enjoy...
Hola John
ReplyDeleteNo, definitely not seen these before. Have to say, the first one is my favourite as its more elaborate. I keep trying to get that metal tags set on ebay as its fab.
Have a great day.
Ang x
I dont think I have seen these before, they are so lovely. xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards ,i like them both, and no i have not seen them before.
Take Care
Elaine H X
Hi John. Been away for a few days with my son so catching up.
ReplyDeleteHaven't seen these cards but the first is my favourite although both very pretty.
Bye
Val x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteTwo beautiful cards, love them both, bet your friend was happy with them
Lydia
X
Two beautiful cards John, they will definately be cherished. Hugs, Jen x
ReplyDeleteGreat cards John, I think the first one is my fav.
ReplyDeleteHi John. Due to temporary memory loss9nothing new for me!) I didn't leave a comment yesterday so would like to say how much I love all of the cards featured. Todays are great too, lucky people that recieve them all. Take care.
ReplyDeleteTwo fab cards but like Mrs Duck I prefer the first one xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletesorry I have not been around much. I am having probs with my neck and shoulders.
Love your cards today. Such really great designs.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.
two fab cards ,like both equally .Laura O
ReplyDelete