Happy May!
So Simple, was the title of this effort and I loved the simplicity of the reverse die cut, a very clean card for me but it just struck me as so sweet! Click HERE to see the original post
Next my first attempt at a filigree card, not my favourite choice of colours however it shows off the technique really well!
Click HERE to see the original post
Click HERE to see the original post
Hi John. 3 really different cards again. Love the design ot the 2nd one, but like you not very keen on the colour! Take care.
ReplyDeleteHola John
ReplyDeleteFor, you ain't half confusing me with these different posting times. I bet you would put money on my saying my favourite is the middle one as much for the colour as anything else lol!
Take care.
Ang x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteMissed this yesterday, love the first two but sorry not keen on the third.
Lydia]X
John,.....I would love to have 1/2 of the talent that you have in your little finger. Your cards are beautiful and amazing. I love the pink one, even though it is not your favorite colors. What die cut machine do you use? Someday, I want to be able to make those intricut cuts. Merry Christmas
ReplyDelete