I Know I know mixed up, again due to scheduling I'm afraid!
Firstly the box I made as my version of spellbinders Bracket Borders box, just larger.
Click HERE to see the original post
Finally I have to repost this card as it has proved my biggest post of the year! This card was made as part of the items I made when Christine Emberson form the spellbinders design Team honoured me by asking me to create something for her blog. I love this card so much that it hasn´t been given to anyone and will remain part of my Christmas decorations for years to come!!
Click HERE to see the original post
This is the card I made for the chef at work, I cant get the picture any larger so to see this properly you prob need to click through. Click HERE to see the original post
Hola John
ReplyDeleteDue to scheduling eh? Is scheduling Spanish for partying hahaha?
A trio of loveliness but your snowflake card is beautiful.
Have a great day.
Ang x
Hi John. Love all three of these but I have to say that the snowflake card is in my top three all time favourite Christmas cards so I am delighted to see it again :)) Take care.
ReplyDeleteI am in the same mind John, its lovely to see your snowflake card again ,cant say i have seen your first box before but i just think its lovely .
ReplyDeleteTake care
Elaine H X
Hi john,
ReplyDeleteRemember the cards but not the box, nice to see them again.
Lydia
X
Hi John. The red snowflake one is a definite favourite of mine. Love the colour and the shape.
ReplyDeleteLove Val x
the snowflake one is my fav too ,but do also like the box.Laura O
ReplyDeleteI think I'm a bit early for you this morning (New Year's Eve), but I'm keen to see the back of 2013, and looking forward to 2014!
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteI loved your snowflake card when I first saw it - beautiful and balanced.
I was lucky enough to have a class with Christine Emberson at the beginning of December. We made a table decoration using a cone and the blossom dies - so not unlike your poinsettia tree in concept. Having made around 70 flowers for that project, I may well give your poinsettia tree a go next year!
Best wishes
Anne O