Todays card is a creation in gold and silver however it is NOT a Christmas card. I started this with the intention of using snowflakes however in the middle it didn't feel right. I decided to go for a non christmas theme, hopefully to show that a bit of bling can be elegant and used all year round!
This was then foam mounted onto plain cardstock and a few layers of gilded ovals, cut and decorated with the same technique, on top of each other.
Finally a sentiment from waltzing mouse, a few gilded roses a bow and finished.
Enjoy...
So beautiful. xxx
ReplyDeleteHola John
ReplyDeleteYou tease! You know Im coveting this die and now I just have to have it! Pure decadence in gold but love it.
Have a great day.
Ang x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteStunning card, love it all.
Lydia
X
Aww this is beautiful along with stunning ,maybe a stupid question to some , but do you stamp the sentiment before you put on the gilding flakes or after ?
ReplyDeleteThank You
Elaine H X
Hi Elaine it's after the flakes I used black archival ink.
DeleteJohn xx
Love the gilding flake effect, John. Really divine. So need that die.
ReplyDeleteLove Val x
Love the card, and it would work for anything!
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletewhat a superb creation. LOVE IT.
Superb designing and so very clever.
Crafty regards. Jenny L.
Pure gold! best wishes, Jackie
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card - luv this die (I have it and will have to give this technique a go) and luv your flowers - luv it xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteHi John I am running out of words to describe your cards,I just love this card,and great idea for the gilding flakes.
ReplyDeleteIta
beautiful love gilding flakes .Laura O
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card. I love gilding flakes and I love your card. So special.
Best wishes
Anne O