Happy Wednesday,
I know its early for a sneak peak however I thought I'd give you a taste of the samples and demo's I have readied for the Launch of the Dies by Sue Wilson One Day Special starting tomorrow night at 8pm on Hochanda. I will be showing a selection of dies from the current release and hopefully some new ( and some basic) techniques.
This card is planned as a demo on Friday and I have to admit I love how the stamping and colouring have come out I think you get a real watercolour / porcelain look to this.
Julia Watts is keeping things warm on Hochanda with a stunning selection of Justrite Stamps at 11am, 2pm and 5pm today. Julia tells me they are fantastic prices!
I will be demonstrating how I achieved this look, along with the remainder of the card over the course of Fridays shows ( 9am, 12pm, 4pm & last Chance at 7pm)
There will be another sneak peak and the winners of yesterdays card tomorrow!
Enjoy...
Morning John, this is a beautiful card and the stamps are gorgeous the flower looks like felt you have coloured looking forward to your next shows.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John, another beautiful card, love the flower stamp. Love the colour combination also. Looking forward to your next show
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Morning John, interesting card today, looking forward to seeing how you do it. Saw Phill yesterday on Hochanda (well some of the shows anyway, he was great, will catch some of Julia's later as I am off to craft club this morning.
ReplyDeleteI must say that Creative Expressions have the best design team I have ever seen, it is wonderful to see you all on Hochanda.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeletewhat a stunning card love the colours thank you tracyw
What busy people you are on Hochanda! The hard drive is fast running out of recording space! Love today's card.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John, love the soft and subtle colours and look of this card, and looking forward to more tips and techniques from you and Julia. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeletelove this ,the soft colours and the design are just gorgeous
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteI have this die so I will be looking forward yo see what you have created with it.
I don't have any of the stamps yet so it will be great to see them. Xxx
http://ivyleafcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
Lovely in Lilac!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John I simply love it just my sort of card and colours.
Crafty Hugs
Heather xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous I love this card, will definitely tune in and record the shows.
Have a great day
Hugs
Linda xx
Stunning card John, all hazy and romantic looking, love the stamping and the flowers, will be watching, take care, Linda.
ReplyDeleteHi John. What a lovely card. The water coloured square looks like a ceramic tile to me, it is beautiful. Take care x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, really pretty.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteThis card is stunning, I think I have the die you used here as I have a few of the latest dies and a few of the stamps but not this stamp yet.
I will make sure I set my HD box to tape your shows in case I miss any.
I've actually booked a place at one of your workshops,so really looking forward to that in a couple of weeks.
Enjoy your day
Maggie
Good morning John this is a stunning card I am looking forward to seeing how it is made. I am looking forward to your shows and I will be watching Julia today. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeletelovely card ,love the china effect of this card ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteStunning card John. Hope to catch your shows on Friday.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John! I love the stamping, what a gorgeous effect. Will try to remember to record your shows this time! Debra x
ReplyDeleteLovely card John the colors are so lovely .
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Hi John, very pretty card, love the colours. Can't wait to see the demos.
ReplyDeleteB xx
Gosh you are all doing so many shows, I cant keep up, catching up on Phills yesterday, Julias today, emptied my craft room a window cleaner coming so no time to watch today, Help John.. Gorgeous card as usual, xxx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John, such a lovely card, love the colours, looking forward to Friday!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes,
JosieB (Nana Josie)
xx
Good morning John, such a lovely card, love the colours, looking forward to Friday!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes,
JosieB (Nana Josie)
xx
Just lovely I will try and watch or record My poor old Sky box is filling up with Hochanda shows I must watch!
ReplyDeleteStunning
ReplyDeleteGood morning John, what a beautiful card!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Stunning going to be watching Julia later recorder set and also for Sue Wilson :)
ReplyDeleteHappy days Pen x
Loving this.
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous delicate card. Love the colours.
ReplyDeletePleased I will be home in time to set the box up to record all of your programmes having missed Phil and Julia.
Teresa
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteOh WOW and WOW!!!
Stamps, Colour and Die are GORGEOUS!!!!
I must have!!!! Is the centre a new die??????
:-)
Lorna D
Great card today,John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteStunning card, I love the way that you have coloured the flowers. I may have to record and watch later, definitely don't want to miss it.
Thanks for all the great inspiration,
Heather Treble
Morning John, Absolutely stunning !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
You're right. The watercolored flowers are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteShirley
I agree, John. I like the way this came together with the stamping.
ReplyDeleteI never would have never thought to do it that way.
Thanks for sharing.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI love the water coloured effect of the flowers. I've set the recorder for yours and Julia's shows.
Lovely cars today John.
ReplyDeleteLove Nancy xx
Sorry should read 'card'
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John, look forward to your shows tomorrow pm....luv Ursula xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card.
Lydia
X
Hi John, gorgeous card. Love the blue and ?pale lilac? hue together. Love the "soft focus" in the middle. Just beautiful tones within the card. "Thank you John" xx Love Karen xx
ReplyDeleteOh wow a goegeous card and gorgeous colours.
ReplyDeletewill look forward to seeing the shows and hope you get to demo this one as I would love to see how you made it.
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteI'm getting blue on my screen so I thought it looked like one of your Wedgewoodesque creations. Whatever the colour, its terrific.
Will be watching tomorrow night.
Ang x
What a beautiful card! I like the stamp and the way you have coloured it. So real looking. Thank you Dorothy.
ReplyDeleteThis is really beautiful John, it looks so delicate. Looking forward to seeing you demo this beauty. Pat x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteReally like this card and stamping looks so pretty, will be interested to see how you do this as I bought the stamp on Saturday. Got your shows all set to record, we really are being spoiled this week with Phill, Julia and yourself.
Love Janet x
from Wakefield
Hi John, fantastic card live this die an I have also brought a stamp set to go with it, be nice to see the new dies on your shows. Take Care Melody xxx
ReplyDeleteLovely card John. I have these stamps. Looking forward to the shows on TV
ReplyDeleteLove the card John. See you in three hours :-)
ReplyDeleteMaria x